biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange
Price:$175.66+ $3.49 shipping

on January 6, 2015
Delivered quickly and the price is terrific. As someone else mentioned, the DVDs are just inside plastic sleeves within the outer DVD box, but honestly for $25 they could have shipped it wrapped in newspaper and it would still be a great deal. The item was a gift, so I haven't been watching, but the recipient has cleared through the first DVD already and has no complaints in terms of quality.
on May 10, 2015
I had purchased a used copy of the season one discs. They so charmed me that I wanted to see the entire series. I was happy that Amazon offered the entire series at a very reasonable price. I am about halfway through the series and still enjoying the series. I dropped off my first season discs at a favourite thrift shop so that some other lucky shopper can discover the not-quited dated series and enjoy the show as much as I do.
on July 14, 2010
In this 2010 release, there is no cape, no iron on sticker, no instruction manual... The disks are in individual paper sleeves. I am happy so far with the picture and sound quality. The price is right at $26.99.
on May 29, 2014
I loved watching this television series growing up, so I knew what I was buying in terms of content. I was disappointed with the packaging as the DVDs are placed into paper DVD/CD sleeves and thrown into a big black DVD case/box. Unfortunate given that the paper sleeve cover is awesome. In order to preserve and protect the DVDs, I had to go to the store and but some DVD cases.
on November 29, 2014
everything was good.the only thing was the book of supposed instructions.wasn't sure exactly what was supposed to happen.but i guess it was made for kids to see.but other wise it is great loved it and made me laugh just as much as the first time.
on January 8, 2016
One of my favorite shows from childhood. I did buy the previous 2 seasons but when I saw this, I just bought it since it had them all in it.
on May 14, 2013
This was a great series blending action, comedy and sci-fi. William Katt and Robert Culp are great in this very funny series!
on June 30, 2014
What a great price and a gem of a comedy/action series from 1980's TV.
on November 13, 2015
Fun romp in the superhero world, kinda tongue-in-cheek
on January 12, 2016
Great to see this TV series from the past...