5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for what it does, Nov. 19 2010
This review is from: Fujitsu Scansnap Deluxe Sheetfed Scanner (S1500) (Office Product)
I am a sole practicing lawyer who needed a scanning solution that was fast, accurate, able to handle multiple size paper, didn't take up a lot of real estate on my desk, and worked. This scanner does very well on all those levels. One surprising feature (at first) is that it scans both sides of the paper at once, and then parses the sides in separate pages. I have no idea if it would be good for anything other than an office purpose (i.e. high res photo scanning), but if you need a scanner for scanning documents and turning them into PDF files I don't think you have to look further.

4.0 out of 5 stars SO Nice, Feb. 18 2012
Wasn't sure when I ordered this how or if it would do exactly what I want. I am a self employed lobster fisher and have mounds of receipts every year. Typing the information into my computer for every singe receipt was very time consuming. NOT NOW! I love this little beast. It has some contrary moments but we always seem to work through them. To me it is worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, accurate, simple, trouble-free, May 24 2012
I've had this thing for six months now and I use it many times daily in my document-heavy home business. Simple to set up (took almost no time, just pop the CD in and click the prompts) and simple to use - I bought one for my old dad and he uses it almost as much as I use mine. And after the all-in-ones I've used, holy cow it's fast fast fast for attachments. I rarely have the email typed before the scanner is telling me that the 20 pages I just put in has been converted to PDF.

Dump your fax machine and get one of these. Five stars honestly given, I'm very happy I bought one of these, it's saved me SO MUCH TIME. I wish I'd bought one in 2010!