5.0 out of 5 stars Good price
Good price for this cable. Work well. Good choice. I can plug my Iphone to aux input on my car.
Published 10 months ago by Stéphane Morency

1.0 out of 5 stars quality of product HORRIBLE
I purchased two cables for use with my iphone and BOTH of them snap crackle and pop - the slightest movement of the cable and the audio cuts out -then you spend 20 minutes trying to get the cable in that "magical" position so it works again only for it to cut out.

Published 20 months ago by Dave V

1.0 out of 5 stars quality of product HORRIBLE, May 2 2013
Dave V (Winnipeg, MB, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 6Ft male 3.5mm to male 3.5 mm audio extension cable (Electronics)

I bought them so I could plug my iPhone into my audio adapter in my car, every single bump and the audio cuts out.

CRAP - COMPLETE CRAP!

1.0 out of 5 stars very chip product, April 18 2013
keep your money if you need great audio cable
but for this prices its ok for me
ne croyez pas au miracle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, Feb. 25 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Audio Extension Cable, Feb. 6 2014
I run the cord from my laptop to the t.v. It works well and have not had a problem with it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cable. Transfers excellent sound., Dec 11 2013
Transfers excellent quality and is long enough to use it to hook up a stereo to an iPod and not be glued to the stereo all night. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, it is exactly what is promised!, Oct. 18 2013
For the price, it is exactly what is promised! I used it to Transfer music from a cassette tape to my computer using Audacity software, Which is Free!

4.0 out of 5 stars 1/2, Sept. 14 2013
I bought 2 of them and the sounds is better in one than the other, both still work perfectly fine but I dont think the will last for a very long while.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent the wrong item., Aug. 6 2013
The description said that I was buying a 6 foot cable, but the cable I received was only 3 feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars ok, March 16 2013
I use it to plug my laptop without HMI port on my samsung LCD TV. how can they sale it so cheap !

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, March 11 2013
It's a cable and it works. What else can you say about it? Also, it's cheap, so it gets my 5 stars.

6Ft male 3.5mm to male 3.5 mm audio extension cable