4.0 out of 5 stars Good value
Cable works perfectly fine, good value for the amount it cost. I bought multiple of these and they all work fine. I don't really listen to very high quality sound but I have no problems yet.
Published on Sept. 7 2012 by Mavis

1.0 out of 5 stars quality of product HORRIBLE
I purchased two cables for use with my iphone and BOTH of them snap crackle and pop - the slightest movement of the cable and the audio cuts out -then you spend 20 minutes trying to get the cable in that "magical" position so it works again only for it to cut out.

Published on May 2 2013 by Dave V

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars quality of product HORRIBLE, May 2 2013
Dave V (Winnipeg, MB, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 6Ft male 3.5mm to male 3.5 mm audio extension cable (Electronics)

I bought them so I could plug my iPhone into my audio adapter in my car, every single bump and the audio cuts out.

CRAP - COMPLETE CRAP!

1.0 out of 5 stars very chip product, April 18 2013
keep your money if you need great audio cable
but for this prices its ok for me
ne croyez pas au miracle

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, Sept. 7 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars 1/2, Sept. 14 2013
I bought 2 of them and the sounds is better in one than the other, both still work perfectly fine but I dont think the will last for a very long while.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, it is exactly what is promised!, Oct. 18 2013
For the price, it is exactly what is promised! I used it to Transfer music from a cassette tape to my computer using Audacity software, Which is Free!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cable. Transfers excellent sound., Dec 11 2013
Transfers excellent quality and is long enough to use it to hook up a stereo to an iPod and not be glued to the stereo all night. Good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cable, Dec 30 2012
The price of this product was pretty much the same if you were to find it in a local store. The product was decent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Audio Extension Cable, Feb. 6 2014
I run the cord from my laptop to the t.v. It works well and have not had a problem with it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, March 11 2013
It's a cable and it works. What else can you say about it? Also, it's cheap, so it gets my 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars seem fine!, April 12 2012
For the price you cant beat these cables! Time will tell if the hold up but so far they are great!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›