The software package was delivered before the expectant date, and in good condition.

As to the installation, there were no problems; however, an issue arose with the product key supplied with the software, which did not allow for the authentication of the software to be completed.

The resolution for this problem required communicating with the...
Published 16 months ago by Nicholas

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE! NOT LEGIT PRODUCT--DON'T BUY!
Published 20 months ago by Dismayed Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical of all office software suites. If you like working with Microsoft office, then this will not dissapoint., May 16 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (DVD-ROM)

The resolution for this problem required communicating with the seller, who was very cooperative and helped in finally resolving the problem.

Once the problem was resolved, the office suite has not dissapointed and is found to be better than the Office 2007 Business version. I would recommend Office 2010.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office 2010, Dec 27 2010
This review is from: Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (DVD-ROM)
Excellent Upgrade from Office 2007 and earlier editions. One comment, though, carefully decide whether or not you want the 32 or 64 bit edition, makes a difference on performance on newer 64 bit machines.

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE! NOT LEGIT PRODUCT--DON'T BUY!, Jan. 7 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (DVD-ROM)
I am totally dismayed at this product and for what I had to go thru. I purchased this product from Jill0208 her name appears to be Jill (Jie Meng)It took her to figure out how to send this product and it was definitely few at least 3 weeks past before we figured it out how to successfully send it to me. Just two nights Jan. 6 (2013) ago when I finally got the chance to install the software in my laptop. I was so excited and I couldn't wait to study and explore the software when I notice every time I open Word it always prompted me to activate the product so I tried all and every possible solution written on goggle and on microsoft support page itself. I risked and uninstalled the preinstalled Microsoft Starter in my computer just to give way for the key to work for me and it still did not do anything different it would still tell me that the product key is not valid. So I spoke with the Microsoft support to help me install and walk me thru the phone this time. We checked and double checked and triple checked every group numbers in the ID and finally checked on the product key and Microsoft support says it could not obtain the ID number because the product was not legitimate. Just what I needed! So I would all genuine Office enthusiasts to know that trying to save some bucks on this fake product is not worth your stress and time and money. Think twice and think really carefully before you write down your credit card number to pay for this fake software.

1.0 out of 5 stars Annoying for sure, July 21 2014
This review is from: Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (DVD-ROM)
Product key code number was invalid - the box (was new) was properly sealed and shipped promptly, but I could not activate the software. Annoying for sure. I tried several variations of code, in case the number 8 was actually the letter "B" etc - but no joy.

1.0 out of 5 stars SCAM FAKE MSO COPY FROM CHINA, March 29 2014
This review is from: Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (DVD-ROM)
I was so dummy to purchase this product through AMAZON last November. I have reported to AMAZON.CA this SCAM. PLEASE REPORT TO AMAZON THIS PRODUCT AS I DID AS A SCAM THE PRODUCT KEY IS NOT LEGITIMATE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price and service, March 2 2014
This review is from: Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (DVD-ROM)
Arrived fast, quality product, everything I needed, I wish this price was posted when the product fist come out on the market. They would have sold like hot cakes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product was defective, June 4 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (DVD-ROM)
There was a problem with the product key. The seller gave me additional keys to try and nothing worked. They told me to discard the product and refunded my money. I have since purchased Microsoft 365 and liking it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping and just as I expected!, Feb. 24 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (DVD-ROM)
The shipping was very quick and the product functions perfectly! Great purchase!! I was pleasantly surprised to learn that it was able to be installed on 3 computers too! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like it, Dec 24 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (DVD-ROM)
Because so far it is good since i bought it very recently. it's too early to find any faults. But i would recommend to someone to buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft office Pro 2010, Nov. 27 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (DVD-ROM)
Product is good and arrived in time.
I gave it only 4 star due to description that says "Can install on 3 PC"
but Microsoft licence says only 2 PC.

Microsoft Office Professional 2010
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 by Microsoft Software (Windows Home Server / Vista / XP)
Used & New from: CDN$ 280.00