march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on May 16, 2013
The software package was delivered before the expectant date, and in good condition.

As to the installation, there were no problems; however, an issue arose with the product key supplied with the software, which did not allow for the authentication of the software to be completed.

The resolution for this problem required communicating with the seller, who was very cooperative and helped in finally resolving the problem.

Once the problem was resolved, the office suite has not dissapointed and is found to be better than the Office 2007 Business version. I would recommend Office 2010.
on December 27, 2010
Excellent Upgrade from Office 2007 and earlier editions. One comment, though, carefully decide whether or not you want the 32 or 64 bit edition, makes a difference on performance on newer 64 bit machines.
on July 21, 2010
I am leery of buying any Microsoft product soon after release, but I kind of had to make the change now. Office 2010 has proven to be quite reliable. On the first installation, something went wrong about 3/4 the way through. But everything went well on the second try.

I've been using WORD, EXCEL, and ACCESS. Other than getting used to the new way (from Office 2003), I haven't detected any issues. And I am already preferring the 2010 product.
on January 7, 2013
I am totally dismayed at this product and for what I had to go thru. I purchased this product from Jill0208 her name appears to be Jill (Jie Meng)It took her to figure out how to send this product and it was definitely few at least 3 weeks past before we figured it out how to successfully send it to me. Just two nights Jan. 6 (2013) ago when I finally got the chance to install the software in my laptop. I was so excited and I couldn't wait to study and explore the software when I notice every time I open Word it always prompted me to activate the product so I tried all and every possible solution written on goggle and on microsoft support page itself. I risked and uninstalled the preinstalled Microsoft Starter in my computer just to give way for the key to work for me and it still did not do anything different it would still tell me that the product key is not valid. So I spoke with the Microsoft support to help me install and walk me thru the phone this time. We checked and double checked and triple checked every group numbers in the ID and finally checked on the product key and Microsoft support says it could not obtain the ID number because the product was not legitimate. Just what I needed! So I would all genuine Office enthusiasts to know that trying to save some bucks on this fake product is not worth your stress and time and money. Think twice and think really carefully before you write down your credit card number to pay for this fake software.
on March 29, 2014
I was so dummy to purchase this product through AMAZON last November. I have reported to AMAZON.CA this SCAM. PLEASE REPORT TO AMAZON THIS PRODUCT AS I DID AS A SCAM THE PRODUCT KEY IS NOT LEGITIMATE.
on January 13, 2015
I purchased one of these and found it had been activated countless times. That does not necessarily mean that it is not possible to activate but beware.
on October 18, 2014
This version is so much better than the MS Office Pro 2013.

While I waited for my 2010 version to arrive, I had to use the 2013 trial version. It was extremely frustrating and disappointing to see that they had removed some of the functions that a professional typist would frequently use. (i.e. page borders). For this and other reasons I decided to purchase the 2010 version and have been very happy with it.
on June 1, 2011
this product was exactly what I was looking for at a great price. Would have appreciated knowing how many PC's it was good for and if the product was the actual DVD as well as letting buyer know that this software came with 1 year of technical support. As a first time buyer of software on-line, was a bit nervous about the process, but it turned out to be a good experience.
on March 23, 2016
Item as described. I was able to setup on desktop, laptop and tablet.
Valid key.
on July 21, 2014
Product key code number was invalid - the box (was new) was properly sealed and shipped promptly, but I could not activate the software. Annoying for sure. I tried several variations of code, in case the number 8 was actually the letter "B" etc - but no joy.