5.0 out of 5 stars Eco Extreme is Awsome
Published on Jan. 30 2012 by Calgary

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what we thought it was
This product is not what we thought we were getting. We can not use the ipod while it's inside ths speaker, no window or touch screen function
Published 15 months ago by Compusult Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco Extreme is Awsome, Jan. 30 2012
What a fantastic unit. Great sound, water tight and very durable. It is a little on the large size, but that just gives extra room in the inside for your wallet, cash etc. Battery life is fantastic. I had two other brands that I returned after 1 day of use because they were just terrible. The Eco Extreme is Hightly recommended by myself and friends who have seen it in action!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, Sept. 26 2011
I was very happy to have received this product so quickly from Amazon. I was amazed at how rich the sound is of this small unit and it passed the wet test in the hot tub. I can't wait to take it to the beach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanstatic!, Jan. 1 2012
I spend a lot of time in hard to access areas camping, this case is perfect for these suituations, it's very rugged.

i read a few reviews that said it was not quite loud enough but i don't have that problem, i don't need full volume to hear it loud anywhere in the apartment. there should be no problems anywhere i set up camp. it won't fill a football size field with music but that's not what it's for.

as for the quality of the sound that was the biggest surprise, when i turned it on the first time both my friend and i where shocked at how great it sounded, both our jaws dropped at the same time. i didn't expect it from such a small unit with one speaker. it's perfect for small to medium size groups out camping.

it is a little on the heavy side for hikes attached to your belt but i'll attach it to the outside of the small backpack i always take, good trade off though for the ruggedness of the product.

i have a portable 2 battery usb charger that i got from amazon.ca that i can plug into the mp3 player that extends playtime by at least 10 hours (not sure exactly how long the set-up will run, i had to go to bed before the music stopped playing). both the mp3 and charger will fit comfortably in the case with lots of room left over. Portable AA Battery Powered Emergency Charger with Flashlight - Black - For Anything Powered Via USB the charger also works for my cell phone that i can store in the unit (only issue here is actually getting a cell tower lock).

with extra rechargeables i should be good for an extended trip.

very nice unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally awesome, Oct. 31 2013
Seriously, this is totaly awesome. I use it in a 12 foot Jon Boat. I can defenetly tell you that people turn their head around when I arrive with my music. It plays well. Don't put the radio volume to the max though or the sound will get strange. The case looks really strong and i'm not scared to travel it attanched to my belt when porting my stock. Plus, it is really waterproof. Did a couple of test before taking it on the lake, and not a single water droplet was inside the case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the beach, Aug. 21 2012
This had been great for the beach, speaker is fairly loud. A little distortion at the higher volume. Other than that I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 18 2012
Unlike some of the pictures, it does come with the Eco Extreme logo on the front, along with the Grace Digital packaging.

It's a bit heavier than I expected, but feels solid. Sound is surprisingly good from 1 little speaker too (as long as the case is closed). Looks like a good product so far.

Ordered evening of April 12, arrived afternoon of April 18, as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is awesome!, Sept. 14 2014
I took this on a fishing trip. It was with me in the boat for 3 days and it rained for 2 days fully exposed to the elements and it worked great. You can't beat this for the price. The sound and loudness is also very good for the price you pay for it. I highly recommend this item! It will be great for the beach next summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 20 2013
Amazing small portable device, that provides good sound quality for its price. Love the night green colour! I bought this for my boyfriend who is an active bmx biker and whenever he goes to the trails he brings this and is absolutely loving how it is waterproof so he can use it rain or shine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it :), Jan. 1 2013
I was really looking forward to using in the kayak, and loved it. The sound is good, and it works very well for the purpose I had intended it for. Even discovered it was great to have anywhere outdoor at the lake. It protected my Ipod, and I could listen to music wherever I was outdoors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grace Digital Rugged and Waterproof, Oct. 29 2011
This review is from: Grace Digital Rugged and Waterproof Case with Built-In Speaker for iPod, iPhone and MP3 Players (Black) (Electronics)
Bonjour, j'aime le produit.Il est robuste, étanche et une qualité de fabrication sans reproche. Seul bémole, j'aurais aimé une plus grande puissance au niveau du rendu sonore.
Un haut-parleur de 5 ou même 7 watts serait grandement apprécié. 4/5 étoiles. Merci!!