5.0 out of 5 stars Eco Extreme is Awsome
Published on Jan. 30 2012 by Calgary

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what we thought it was
This product is not what we thought we were getting. We can not use the ipod while it's inside ths speaker, no window or touch screen function
Published 12 months ago by Compusult Ltd.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco Extreme is Awsome, Jan. 30 2012
What a fantastic unit. Great sound, water tight and very durable. It is a little on the large size, but that just gives extra room in the inside for your wallet, cash etc. Battery life is fantastic. I had two other brands that I returned after 1 day of use because they were just terrible. The Eco Extreme is Hightly recommended by myself and friends who have seen it in action!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanstatic!, Jan. 1 2012
I spend a lot of time in hard to access areas camping, this case is perfect for these suituations, it's very rugged.

i read a few reviews that said it was not quite loud enough but i don't have that problem, i don't need full volume to hear it loud anywhere in the apartment. there should be no problems anywhere i set up camp. it won't fill a football size field with music but that's not what it's for.

as for the quality of the sound that was the biggest surprise, when i turned it on the first time both my friend and i where shocked at how great it sounded, both our jaws dropped at the same time. i didn't expect it from such a small unit with one speaker. it's perfect for small to medium size groups out camping.

it is a little on the heavy side for hikes attached to your belt but i'll attach it to the outside of the small backpack i always take, good trade off though for the ruggedness of the product.

i have a portable 2 battery usb charger that i got from amazon.ca that i can plug into the mp3 player that extends playtime by at least 10 hours (not sure exactly how long the set-up will run, i had to go to bed before the music stopped playing). both the mp3 and charger will fit comfortably in the case with lots of room left over. Portable AA Battery Powered Emergency Charger with Flashlight - Black - For Anything Powered Via USB the charger also works for my cell phone that i can store in the unit (only issue here is actually getting a cell tower lock).

with extra rechargeables i should be good for an extended trip.

very nice unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, Sept. 26 2011
I was very happy to have received this product so quickly from Amazon. I was amazed at how rich the sound is of this small unit and it passed the wet test in the hot tub. I can't wait to take it to the beach.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the beach, Aug. 21 2012
This had been great for the beach, speaker is fairly loud. A little distortion at the higher volume. Other than that I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is awesome!, Sept. 14 2014
I took this on a fishing trip. It was with me in the boat for 3 days and it rained for 2 days fully exposed to the elements and it worked great. You can't beat this for the price. The sound and loudness is also very good for the price you pay for it. I highly recommend this item! It will be great for the beach next summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what she wanted, July 2 2014
My daughter uses it on all her professional field trips and it keeps more than just her I-pod dry and bug free in the usually wet research in the Canadian northern wilderness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, May 26 2014
Bought this over a year ago and still loving it! Sound is great. Super durable (dropped on pavement many times) and completely waterproof (we let it float in our hot tub). Amazing product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what we thought it was, March 30 2014
This review is from: Grace Digital Rugged and Waterproof Case with Built-In Speaker for iPod, iPhone and MP3 Players (Black) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod, Jan. 28 2014
This is a great little player. I use it when I'm working in the yard. Its not the loudest thing but, it works exactly as advertised. Good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bear bell, Dec 2 2013
J. Sabourin - See all my reviews
use this thing going as our bear bell when going from hikes. I added a bluetooth receiver as some phone (galaxy s) just fit in it. If you like changing music often the bluetooth reverse is nice cause you keep the phone in turn pocket.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›