5.0 out of 5 stars Funky accessory
I bought this headset red phone as a christmas gag gift for myself and my boyfriend.
Turns out we use it so much.
You can hook it up to your cell phone, or your computer if your skyping.

It is super clear, comfy to hold and talk on.
It has a nice light rubber on it so that its grippy.
I would recommend this item for guys or girls...
Published on Aug. 10 2012 by E

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work
Published 20 months ago by darmstro

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky accessory, Aug. 10 2012
This review is from: Native Union MM01H-R-1 Moshi Moshi Retro POP Handset for iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4 (Red) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Turns out we use it so much.
You can hook it up to your cell phone, or your computer if your skyping.

It is super clear, comfy to hold and talk on.
It has a nice light rubber on it so that its grippy.
I would recommend this item for guys or girls.

Cheers
E

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Feb. 27 2012
Jennifer A. Falconer (Ottawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This phone amplifies sound, fits comfortably and has an on/off button, it is just what I wanted & needed, for my Motorola android phone, which works well, except the phone part; now my calls are clear & audible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, Feb. 24 2012
This prduct is really wonderful.Very easy to use, nice material, beautiful colors. It was shipped to me very fast, I am really happy with this purchase, great product, great service, great seller. I wiil recommend for my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Union Handset with Motorola RAZR, April 22 2013
I love it! I never used my cellphone for calling before because I did not like holding it up to my face, and I would always accidentally hit mute it or hit buttons. Now I call people more than I should as an excuse to use my phone :-)

I have a Motorola RAZR XT910, it works really well, though it is a little echo-y. Also the button in the middle of the phone, unfortunately doesn't end calls, but rather just mutes it. If it wasn't for that - 5 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, Feb. 28 2013
darmstro (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
We tried this item in an iPhone, iPad, MacBook Pro and Blackberry. It doesn't work. The button does pause and play but the volume and speaker don't work at all. Can't contact the seller for a replacement so I have to return it to Amazon at my cost. Out the cost of shipping and left with nothing. Not a happy camper that's for sure. Think twice before buying this item. Great idea, just doesn't work.