biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 15, 2015
Let's be serious. It's a spoon. It seems durable and well made. I chose it because I wanted a slight upgrade in my kitchen utensils over the dollar store cheap stuff I had. I have pretty much a whole set of these utensils. I like them. It may not change your world, but they look pretty good in my kitchen.
on October 29, 2011
This Slotted Spoon is yet another great item in the KitchenAid utensil category. The scoop is large and strains your food quickly. The color is exactly as you see it on the Amazon website. I highly recommend this item.
on December 21, 2011
Good sized spoon that seems to be durable. This is much better quality than the other cheaper utensils I have owned. The handle is easy to grip. I am happy with this purchase and would recommend it.
on September 21, 2015
it is a little bigger than I thought but it works very well.
on April 25, 2015