4.0 out of 5 stars its a new best friend
Published on Dec 9 2012 by Marianne Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Response to Marianne Taylor
It took me a while to figure out how to remove the third pusher, but I finally succeeded. I was afraid to break it, too, but don't worry, it won't break. You just have to be confident when you're doing it.

On the top of the pusher, there's a double-sided arrow, which indicates that you have to slide the top part either to the right or to the left - it doesn't...
Published on Dec 10 2012 by Isabelle

4.0 out of 5 stars its a new best friend, Dec 9 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid KFPM773CA Architect Series Food Processor with 3 Bowls, 12-Cup, Candy Apple (Kitchen)
its heavy so it stays on my counter. I have a cloth place mat underneath to drag it around. I only received it a couple of days ago and so far I love it. One thing, I can't seem to take the third pusher out. It looks like I have to break it to try and get it out. I am hoping to get some help with it. But yes, this is a great product. I got it at a good price but I wish I qualified for the free delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Jan. 14 2013
sandra goodwin (Yarmouth County, Nova Scotia Canada) - See all my reviews
I found this processor very easy to use. I didn't have to fumble around trying to line up parts.
The motor is very quite and powerful. Whipped up a batch of dip in seconds and not one lump of cream cheese, very smooth. So far I haven't bought a Kitchen Aid product yet that I haven't been fully satisfied with. It's heavy but that just makes it that much more stable when blending bulky stuff. It looks good so I leave it on the counter.
I like haveing the option to use different size bowls and the convenient utensil case.
I can't think of anything I don't like about this

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, an excellent machine., Jan. 18 2013
This is by far the most powerful food processor I've had. My test is always to see how smooth my humus gets and this machine passes with flying colours. So far, I've made several different kinds of spreads using a variety of beans and vegetables and it took less that 2 minutes in ever case to make the smoothest spread imaginable. Having different sized bowls also helps when you just want to make different sized batches of food. Mostly, it cleans up in a flash (there is one cleaning issue I mention later).

In order to find some cons I really had to get picky. I kind of wish there was an additional slower speed instead of just "on" and "pulse". The blades move so fast that it can sometimes not mix up your ingredients all that well. You have to keep scraping down the sides. Also, with the way they've designed the pusher/plunger you end up having to do a little extra cleaning. The plunger comes apart into three pieces and unfortunately all 3 pieces get dirty when you're using the machine so there is a little extra cleaning once you're done. And lastly, it doesn't deal with liquids as well as my immersion blender. it doesn't puree soups to a true liquefied state. It got close, though. Like I said, I'm being really picky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what' supposed to do, Jan. 12 2013
Works fine. Let's see for how long it survives in my wife's hands. She loves to cook. Heavy and this stable on the table. 5 knives is a big plus. Pulse appeared to be the most useful mode.

5.0 out of 5 stars First class machine, March 14 2013
I have used commercial machines and top quality home use machines and this KitchenAid machine ranks at the top. This machine is well made, the lexan parts are robust and the base alone weighs 10kg. It stays put!

It makes very little noise when operating. Nothing migrates from bowl to bowl (it has three in a stack) when making mayonaisse or salad dressing or hummus. It is designed well and is very easy to clean after use.

There is an oil drizzler built into the three part feed tube. When you're making mayonaisse and adding the oil you will thank the designer/engineer for this little bit of brilliance.

I haven't made pastry dough with this machine as yet however I have no doubt it will do well at that job.

I have years of experience in both commercial and residential kitchens. And don't hesitate to say you can buy this machine with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars food processor, May 11 2013
I gave this as a gift to my son and daughter-in-law. I have one of my own and love it. I use mine all of the time. Huge time saver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi Talented Food Processor, Feb. 15 2013
fastreader - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This KitchenAid food procesor has been added to all the other KitchenAid tools in our kitchen.

This food processor has multiple bowels, multiple blades and a powerfull motor that has met all our needs. It's easy to use.

It makes fast work of slicing vegetables, making bread crumbs etc etc

Highly versatile and recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars A versatile and functional food processor, April 17 2014
I have now used this appliance for about six months and found to be excellent. It does the job that it is supposed to do very well and is extremely easy to use.
The best thing that I like about it the service. I opened this product several weeks after I received it and found one small plunger missing. I called them and reported it. They sent me all three plungers free of charge and were very polite and efficient in handling my issue. I give this product very high rating.
The only negative things are: the base is rather heavy which becomes an issue if there is not enough room on the kitchen counter and it has to be moved for each use. The second annoying thing is that the accessory box is either too small or ill designed since it is very hard to put all the accessories back in the box after use.
Overall, I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So quiet and fast, March 13 2013
this food processor is sturdy and very fast. Apples shred in seconds, carrots are processed into small chunks in no time. It is a beautiful colour and looks great. It comes with a good selection of discs and other attachments, it is quite quiet as well. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Necessity, April 6 2013
Love the look and easy use. Also cleans in a jiffy. Love it. I use it every day for something