4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, minor sliding strap nuisance
Good watch, looks great and works well. Only complaint I have is that the sliding strap does not close all the way to the end, so the tongue sticks out and it looks strange and uncomfortable.

Published 11 months ago by Erik

3.0 out of 5 stars otherwise I like the look of
The numbers are not displaying correctly parts of the numbers on the time have quit working and with so many time zone options it often changes to another time zone and throws me off until I realize that a button has been bumped....otherwise I like the look of it
Published 10 months ago by Terry Nielsen

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, minor sliding strap nuisance, July 25 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's Silver-Tone Multi-Functional Digital Sport Watch Black AE2000W-1AV (Watch)

The light is always one of those old style lights, where there's a "mini-light bulb light" at the bottom left of the watch and therefore doesn't cover the whole watch when viewing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Casio watch review, Dec 28 2013
I ordered this for my husband for his Christmas stocking. He loved it. It has way more features than the Ironman and it`s bigger face is much more trendy in my opinion; than the Ironman. When you look at this and the price you may feel like it`s not possible but the quality of the watch is very good and so was the price. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, July 28 2012
Kimbull (Calgary, AB, CA) - See all my reviews
I was surprised at the quality for the price. This watch is better made than the more expensive Timex watches. I particularly like the glass crystal which will resist scratching better than the Timex plastic which scratches so easily and is the reason I usually discard my Timex watches.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, worth for buy it! :), Aug. 17 2014
This watch is good, worth for money, functional and durable. One thing that make me feel a little dissatisfy is illumination. It would be great if it use backlight instead small light bulb that the light could cover all area of watch dial. Still highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars otherwise I like the look of, Sept. 8 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, fits perfect on my wrist and I ..., Sept. 21 2014
Great watch, fits perfect on my wrist and I have small wrists ! not too big like most G-shocks and it actually seems to be great quality
! looks much better in person .wish it had the indiglo light instead of the red one but it still great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch, Jan. 7 2014
Watch is great for utility purposes. Gimmick features at the top are window dressing that I should have stayed away from.
Otherwise, has worked well over the past year and has been extremely durable over previous watches I have owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Divers watch, Jan. 19 2014
Are you looking for a diver's watch? Don't you want to make a huge invest for the watch? Then, this is the watch you have been looking for. The watch is under-priced. I would love to pay $100 for this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was an amazing gift for my teenager son!, Dec 27 2012
Kaddi (Kitchener, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
I found this durable and fairly priced watch which also made my son happy. He was looking for something that could keep him busy with extra features and thankfully this watch has those :)

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, Aug. 9 2012
The watch was ordered on Aug 6th, 2012 and received Aug 8th, 2012. AWESOME service, thanks very much :)That is exactly what I seen on your ad and that is perfect for me.