countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Color: Black|Change

on December 28, 2013
I ordered this for my husband for his Christmas stocking. He loved it. It has way more features than the Ironman and it`s bigger face is much more trendy in my opinion; than the Ironman. When you look at this and the price you may feel like it`s not possible but the quality of the watch is very good and so was the price. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
on September 21, 2014
Great watch, fits perfect on my wrist and I have small wrists ! not too big like most G-shocks and it actually seems to be great quality
! looks much better in person .wish it had the indiglo light instead of the red one but it still great.
on July 25, 2014
Good watch, looks great and works well. Only complaint I have is that the sliding strap does not close all the way to the end, so the tongue sticks out and it looks strange and uncomfortable.

The light is always one of those old style lights, where there's a "mini-light bulb light" at the bottom left of the watch and therefore doesn't cover the whole watch when viewing it.
on September 8, 2014
The numbers are not displaying correctly parts of the numbers on the time have quit working and with so many time zone options it often changes to another time zone and throws me off until I realize that a button has been bumped....otherwise I like the look of it
on January 7, 2014
Watch is great for utility purposes. Gimmick features at the top are window dressing that I should have stayed away from.
Otherwise, has worked well over the past year and has been extremely durable over previous watches I have owned.
on August 17, 2014
This watch is good, worth for money, functional and durable. One thing that make me feel a little dissatisfy is illumination. It would be great if it use backlight instead small light bulb that the light could cover all area of watch dial. Still highly recommended!
on September 8, 2015
The watch is dead in a year. The battery keeps getting drain every month. After the 4th battery. I just tossed it into the garbage bin. I did got another Casio tough solar and that one works well.
on February 15, 2016
Good watch, but when I saw the illuminator written on the watch I thought that it light is very bright. But actually it's a powerful lamp, not illuminator.
Overall, it's a good watch.
on December 27, 2012
I found this durable and fairly priced watch which also made my son happy. He was looking for something that could keep him busy with extra features and thankfully this watch has those :)
on August 9, 2012
The watch was ordered on Aug 6th, 2012 and received Aug 8th, 2012. AWESOME service, thanks very much :)That is exactly what I seen on your ad and that is perfect for me.