4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, minor sliding strap nuisance
Good watch, looks great and works well. Only complaint I have is that the sliding strap does not close all the way to the end, so the tongue sticks out and it looks strange and uncomfortable.

Published 2 months ago by Erik

3.0 out of 5 stars otherwise I like the look of
The numbers are not displaying correctly parts of the numbers on the time have quit working and with so many time zone options it often changes to another time zone and throws me off until I realize that a button has been bumped....otherwise I like the look of it
Published 1 month ago by Terry Nielsen

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, minor sliding strap nuisance, July 25 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's Silver-Tone Multi-Functional Digital Sport Watch Black AE2000W-1AV (Watch)

The light is always one of those old style lights, where there's a "mini-light bulb light" at the bottom left of the watch and therefore doesn't cover the whole watch when viewing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, worth for buy it! :), Aug. 17 2014
This watch is good, worth for money, functional and durable. One thing that make me feel a little dissatisfy is illumination. It would be great if it use backlight instead small light bulb that the light could cover all area of watch dial. Still highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars otherwise I like the look of, Sept. 8 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, fits perfect on my wrist and I ..., Sept. 21 2014
Great watch, fits perfect on my wrist and I have small wrists ! not too big like most G-shocks and it actually seems to be great quality
! looks much better in person .wish it had the indiglo light instead of the red one but it still great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for every day and 200m water resist., May 17 2014
Nice watch so far happy with it. What's good is battery last 10 years. What I like for the price the glass is mineral which you find on higher end watches only.

5.0 out of 5 stars Divers watch, Jan. 19 2014
Are you looking for a diver's watch? Don't you want to make a huge invest for the watch? Then, this is the watch you have been looking for. The watch is under-priced. I would love to pay $100 for this watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch, Jan. 7 2014
Watch is great for utility purposes. Gimmick features at the top are window dressing that I should have stayed away from.
Otherwise, has worked well over the past year and has been extremely durable over previous watches I have owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Casio watch review, Dec 28 2013
I ordered this for my husband for his Christmas stocking. He loved it. It has way more features than the Ironman and it`s bigger face is much more trendy in my opinion; than the Ironman. When you look at this and the price you may feel like it`s not possible but the quality of the watch is very good and so was the price. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking Good value, Oct. 14 2013
Dan (Coquitlam, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
I'm very happy with this watch. It looks good works well and is everything I expected. I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, Sept. 27 2013
verry good product and the shipping is fast very satisfy i recommend it thank you it lock the as the picture too