march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on September 10, 2012
I bought this watch because it was the cheapest digital watch I could find on Amazon. I use it as my second, everyday, working, boating, sport watch. The minimum features I wanted were, local time, alarm and stopwatch and somewhat waterproof, in case I dunk my arm in the lake. This watch has all of that, plus the time in all the world's time zones, a countdown timer and several alarms (way more than I need). This watch has an unnecessarily complicated dial (a tiny time zone map and a nearly unreadable analog dial) which makes the face larger than most watches. And you have to be careful that the digital readout is giving you the local time. Since this is a "world time" watch, it also gives you the time zones around the world, and if you accidentally touch the wrong button, you could be reading the time in a different time zone. But now that I've had it for a few months, I've gotten used to it. It works well, has a bright dial light and is good value for what you get. The strap is simple and easy to clean which suits me fine. - Dennis
on October 28, 2013
I have bought this watch to use in the gym. It meets my requirements for what they were bought. Nice light watch with enough features.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 12, 2015
For the price, this is an excellent watch. Bought it as a gift and it works perfectly. Nice look, nice features. Had to change the battery within less than 6 months from purchase but that seems to happen to me with all watches that I have ever bought - stuff happens. Overall would absolutely recommend this product.

Edit: the watch is breaking down after about a year of intense use :( there is one light that won't turn off until it drains the battery...sadly I am out of warranty.
on April 11, 2014
I really liked it once I worn it. The time display is quiet big characters to easily see, also you can flip through 3 more different regions of world time, as i have friends and relatives in different time zones, it helps to know their time before calling them. Easy to adjust all the times. it has alarm timers and stopwatch which I dont think will ever use it. And it looks decent on the hand.
on March 30, 2014
awesome..the watch looks great and is durable.. recommended for kid. good price too!! I would recommend it to others!! cheers!!
on March 7, 2016
I absolutely love this watch! For the price, you'd be hard pressed to find a more durable watch with the features. I have had the watch for over a year now and have used it daily for casual and office wear. Along the way, I've dropped it a few times, bumped it accidentally against the wall (causing minor scratches) and swam with it on. It has endured all of that and more and still keeps going, no battery changes required still after about 1.3 years of heavy use. I am only an occasional user of extra features like stopwatch or world time, the long battery life likely is a result of this. The watch is definitely not intended for formal wear, but for casual wear, it does not look too shabby. I really can't find anything negative to say about it, especially at the price-point. When this one runs out of juice, I will likely buy another one.
on June 15, 2015
Solid watch for such a low price. Came with correct time already, just had to set the time zone. The map of the world thing seems unnecessary, but it's still kind of neat. I used it extensively for several freshwater dives without any issue (aside from a slight scratch on the glass).
on April 15, 2016
Bought this watch 2 years ago. Have been using it since last 3 months and it has many issues. First off, the whole interface is very complicated. Map and the round second dial is completely useless and is there for show. The buttons are too soft and can press on they own.
I would still say it's a great watch for the money. However Just spend 20 bucks more and get a better Casio model.
on March 10, 2016
Watch arrived quickly and seems to keep good time. Night light is not very bright. When I received it and pulled the tab to activate it, it set itself to the correct time automatically. Time zone changes are "one button" quick and would be helpful for travelers. Strap seems to force the face of the watch to the side, but that may just be my wrist. A nice looking watch.
on May 31, 2014
I is a nice watch and the price is right ! I like all the functions that it has. Love it