biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: GreyChange

on September 10, 2012
I bought this watch because it was the cheapest digital watch I could find on Amazon. I use it as my second, everyday, working, boating, sport watch. The minimum features I wanted were, local time, alarm and stopwatch and somewhat waterproof, in case I dunk my arm in the lake. This watch has all of that, plus the time in all the world's time zones, a countdown timer and several alarms (way more than I need). This watch has an unnecessarily complicated dial (a tiny time zone map and a nearly unreadable analog dial) which makes the face larger than most watches. And you have to be careful that the digital readout is giving you the local time. Since this is a "world time" watch, it also gives you the time zones around the world, and if you accidentally touch the wrong button, you could be reading the time in a different time zone. But now that I've had it for a few months, I've gotten used to it. It works well, has a bright dial light and is good value for what you get. The strap is simple and easy to clean which suits me fine. - Dennis
on October 28, 2013
I have bought this watch to use in the gym. It meets my requirements for what they were bought. Nice light watch with enough features.
on August 12, 2015
For the price, this is an excellent watch. Bought it as a gift and it works perfectly. Nice look, nice features. Had to change the battery within less than 6 months from purchase but that seems to happen to me with all watches that I have ever bought - stuff happens. Overall would absolutely recommend this product.

Edit: the watch is breaking down after about a year of intense use :( there is one light that won't turn off until it drains the battery...sadly I am out of warranty.
on April 11, 2014
I really liked it once I worn it. The time display is quiet big characters to easily see, also you can flip through 3 more different regions of world time, as i have friends and relatives in different time zones, it helps to know their time before calling them. Easy to adjust all the times. it has alarm timers and stopwatch which I dont think will ever use it. And it looks decent on the hand.
on March 30, 2014
awesome..the watch looks great and is durable.. recommended for kid. good price too!! I would recommend it to others!! cheers!!
on May 31, 2014
I is a nice watch and the price is right ! I like all the functions that it has. Love it
on June 15, 2015
Solid watch for such a low price. Came with correct time already, just had to set the time zone. The map of the world thing seems unnecessary, but it's still kind of neat. I used it extensively for several freshwater dives without any issue (aside from a slight scratch on the glass).
on November 4, 2015
A little smaller diameter than I expected but a good watch nonetheless. Regular Casio quality- nothing special to write home about. Came with the instructions and was packaged well. At this price with a 10 year battery it's a great value. The battery will outlive the watch!
on February 9, 2015
I lived with this watch for a couple of months and its great, very light weight. I keep updating it with the chromometric clock and its just ever so slightly to fast, i gain around half a second per day or so. But it's great! The timezone functions are nifty.
on January 10, 2015
excellent watch , just not happy with the dial size very small but over all lovely watch , clear screen and easy to see digital time day / night . delivered with in 2 days only very happy with the delivery . thanks a lot . blessings .