4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful and with a good price
That is a good complement of your tool and very well design. Only four stars because of the quality of the bits. After a couple of weeks of use a few bits are already damaged. They still work but I am not sure of the life expectancy of it. Anyway if you use your leatherman tool very often you have too buy this complement.
Published 16 months ago by Orion 64

3.0 out of 5 stars For Small Jobs
Variety is there with so many bits available. It will help you out with the correct screwdriver tip needed. I put it at 3 stars as the bits are too flimsy for my taste and you can easily round out a bit, making it unusable. Keep this is mind and refrain from using those bits with too much energy and you will be OK.
Published 19 months ago by RPwings

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful and with a good price, March 9 2014
This review is from: Leatherman 931014 Bit Kit, 21-Piece (Black) (Tools & Hardware)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bits, April 19 2013
Great bits to have. One of em fits in my sheath with the bit extender for my Mut. Good bit selection for Canada, although they wear to easy for my liking/compared to actual hex drill bits.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like it, Dec 27 2012
JAMES CHRISTISON (BRIGHTON, SUSSEX United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Just didn't feel like a 5 star product because I cant figure out the lug at the top. They dont link or sit comfortably around each other but they do fit in the back of my Surge pouch and so are permanently with me along with the driver extender and the gerber sharpener. If you are considering buying a leatherman knife i URGE you to buy the SURGE. It is large but it is solid, has all the tools you need and I am so happy with it. I used it to help install my satelite dish this week as it saved me carrying up the ladder a number of tools.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy and pocketable, Jan. 29 2012
These Leatherman bits are incredible, fit in a back pocket, wallet or even in the holster with my Leatherman Mut.
A must have if your Leatherman has the bit driver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!!!, July 30 2012
Very useful set. The robertson and philips bits I use all of the time. and the rest come in handy pareeetttty frequently.

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful!, May 6 2013
I started carrying around my Leatherman daily less than a year ago and I'm finding that it's become more useful in everyday situations than I thought possible, especially since getting the bit kit. I work in IT and and the wide rang of bits has come in handy on several occasions.

There's no turning back, the Leatherman and bits stay with my everyday!

4.0 out of 5 stars A lot of bits I didn't need, Jan. 27 2014
One of the bit holders slides nicely in a little back pocket my nylon sheath had (for the Wave). You might be able to fit both, but I was able to combine the bits I would use the most onto one holder. There were a lot of bits I will likely never use. The bits slide easily in and out of the holder, but wouldn't ever fall out on their own.

3.0 out of 5 stars For Small Jobs, Dec 1 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Completes the Leatherman, Jan. 18 2014
P. Laplante (Canada) - See all my reviews
This set is a bit redundant since my Leatherman came with some bits and the Bit extender I bought allows standard bits to fit the extender. But for convenience and compatibility with all Leatherman products this set is good. The quality is great and there is lots of choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great add on!, Jan. 16 2014
Realy good product, good price and fast shiping.

The Leatherman multitool him self is a very powerfull tool, but sometime, you need more bits and this solution is a good way to increase the capacity of your Leatherman multitool.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Leatherman 931014 Bit Kit, 21-Piece (Black)
CDN$ 25.75