boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage march Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis snsflyout Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on February 2, 2014
I bought this because the little tiny flat/philips driver fell out of my Wave somewhere and I use the tweaker sized screwdrivers the most in my work, and buying this package was the only way I could find to replace it.

The variety of drivers that come with this kit is actually very good. There are allen key drivers in 6 or 8 sizes plus lots of other philips drivers. I can easliy fit one of the little holders in my leather holster with the tool so I just cherry picked the most useful bits and keep the other holder in my bag.

There is only one of the tiniest little screwdriver, just like the original with a tweaker sized flat and a miniature philips head on each respective end. The flat end broke right away. It just chipped off so now I have a little pinhead sized flat on the one part I wanted from this kit. It was such a cheap material that it broke off when I was adjusting an electronic device with recessed controls that are meant to be adjusted this way. I did this a million times with the bit that came with the tool originally.

If you need a better variety of bits for your leatherman wave, I would recommend this product for sure. I just wouldn't put much faith in the durability of the bits to last very long.
on March 9, 2014
That is a good complement of your tool and very well design. Only four stars because of the quality of the bits. After a couple of weeks of use a few bits are already damaged. They still work but I am not sure of the life expectancy of it. Anyway if you use your leatherman tool very often you have too buy this complement.
on December 1, 2013
Variety is there with so many bits available. It will help you out with the correct screwdriver tip needed. I put it at 3 stars as the bits are too flimsy for my taste and you can easily round out a bit, making it unusable. Keep this is mind and refrain from using those bits with too much energy and you will be OK.
on April 19, 2013
Great bits to have. One of em fits in my sheath with the bit extender for my Mut. Good bit selection for Canada, although they wear to easy for my liking/compared to actual hex drill bits.
on January 29, 2012
These Leatherman bits are incredible, fit in a back pocket, wallet or even in the holster with my Leatherman Mut.
A must have if your Leatherman has the bit driver.
on July 30, 2012
Very useful set. The robertson and philips bits I use all of the time. and the rest come in handy pareeetttty frequently.
on May 6, 2013
I started carrying around my Leatherman daily less than a year ago and I'm finding that it's become more useful in everyday situations than I thought possible, especially since getting the bit kit. I work in IT and and the wide rang of bits has come in handy on several occasions.

There's no turning back, the Leatherman and bits stay with my everyday!
on January 27, 2014
One of the bit holders slides nicely in a little back pocket my nylon sheath had (for the Wave). You might be able to fit both, but I was able to combine the bits I would use the most onto one holder. There were a lot of bits I will likely never use. The bits slide easily in and out of the holder, but wouldn't ever fall out on their own.
on January 18, 2014
This set is a bit redundant since my Leatherman came with some bits and the Bit extender I bought allows standard bits to fit the extender. But for convenience and compatibility with all Leatherman products this set is good. The quality is great and there is lots of choice.
on January 16, 2014
Realy good product, good price and fast shiping.

The Leatherman multitool him self is a very powerfull tool, but sometime, you need more bits and this solution is a good way to increase the capacity of your Leatherman multitool.