1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, June 16 2015
This review is from: Sylvania Under Counter Kitchen CD Clock Radio (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
I am extremely dissapointed with my purchase. The radio sounds like it is playing inside a tiin can. The CD player does not work at all. I would return it but I had already disposed of the box it came it. It was a complete waste of money. It doesn't even deserve the 1 star rating.

1.0 out of 5 stars More details please!, Jan. 18 2012
I would like to buy this item but I cannot find any other details about the multiple buttons on the front. Can I pre-program my favourite channels? I know it is a "cheap" radio but I am missing something?

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Product, Feb. 13 2012
I bought this item at Canadian Tire and it broke after 6 months. It was working ok, I was not asking for a lot because of the price, but it broke. Since a lot of review says that it broke for them too. I Guess this is a bad product.

Sylvania Under Counter Kitchen CD Clock Radio (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
CDN$ 39.99