5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle!
Bought this for my girlfriend and she loves it!

The cap is not leak-proof. The company does not claim it to be! Because of this, I also bought her a loop cap so she can put the bottle in her purse with no fear of ruining her cell phone.

Published on Feb. 16 2011 by Patrick Blouin

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the bottle...
Published 16 months ago by greatdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle!, Feb. 16 2011
Bought this for my girlfriend and she loves it!

The sport cap is great for drinking when you're moving (exercising). You can't do that from a loop cap, because the opening of the bottle is too large to do so without spillage.

The bottles themselves are obviously amazing. Made of the same stainless steel as your kitchen utensils. I have had my non-painted one for 3 years now. The painted ones - the paint might chip away with time*, I have no idea. Especially if dropped. But the bottle will still be good, just not as pretty. This bottle will last forever.

The opening is just large enough to fit ice cubes.

So, pick a bottle (unpainted or of your favorite color), pick a loop cap and get drinking!

*UPDATE: She has scratched it, but the paint is not chipping. It still looks good, but scratches are noticeable. I've had my unpainted bottle for three years, have dropped it down a 30 foot cliff (no joke!). It is dented and scratched but just looks "worn in" - the same could not be said with a painted bottle. Painted bottles, once scratched, look "old". There's a distinct difference. I would personally get an un-painted bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, I couldn't LIVE without this!, June 24 2014
Jennifer Mclean "Artist" (Victoria, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Best water bottle ever! I'v had the other plastic ones, tried them all, including the Britta one. All of them make the water taste plastic over time. If you leave water in them for 24 hours the water tasted dull in plastic. I love that this bottle can go in the dish washer and is just so tough. I;ve dinged it on doors, walls and furniture and never a dent or chip of paint. The clean out perfectly and keep water tasting perfect. I even use the MIO water flavorer in my water and there's no reaction. There is no leaking at all. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Kanteen, if I lost mine I'd certainly buy another. Oh, and the color is spectacular too!

4.0 out of 5 stars A very handy water bottle for the gym., June 12 2013
Randy Santa-Ana (Airdrie, AB Canada) - See all my reviews
I am very happy with this purchase. I didn't want to settle with just an ordinary plastic bottle. The stainless steel material makes me feel cool and look cool. I only gave it Four Stars because the Klean Kanteen Poly Sports 2.0 Cap that I am using with is does not make it totally leak proof. Otherwise, I can see myself using this bottle for almost a lifetime.

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the bottle..., March 11 2013
I am really trying to get away from the "plastic" world in my life and when I saw this item I thought it would be great!! I read the reviews and finally said ok. Overall I love the bottle but I am not really happy with the cap, it is noisy...more than I expected as I use this bottle at work!!! I wanted this type of cap because I have the bottle on my desk and it is safer. But wow...does it really have to make all that noise????
I am thinking I should replace the cap already, which really does not make me all that happy :-( Bottle is Great and I have since ordered the Kleen Kanteen Cups.

4.0 out of 5 stars Klean Kanteen, Dec 6 2010
This review is from: Klean Kanteen 27 -Ounce Classic Sport Cap 2.0 Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Reef Blue (Sports)
Great water bottle for keeping drink cold, easy to clean and durable.
The cap for the nozzle can be a little tricky to remove without getting some of your drink come out.
It does tend to leak if put on side for a certain period of time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great water bottle alternative, May 17 2011
I love this water bottle- it's large, durable, and bright. The sports cap is a bit noisy, but who cares... The small bottle neck is convenient enough to drink from that if the sports cap is that much of a bother. I like this product so much I bought one for each member of my family!
Klean Kanteen offically has my stainless steel water bottle business for life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color, Sept. 15 2011
Suzy Q "muppetlise" (Vancouver, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
Nice bottles. Comes with sport cap which is nice. Not leak proof though. Love the colored Klean Kanteens. Good size.