5.0 out of 5 stars UWA-BR100 Wireless Adapter
Works great on my blu-ray player. Easy to setup. For some reason I couldn't get it working directly from my Bravio television.
Published 22 months ago by Karen

3.0 out of 5 stars Works like it should but too expensive
No issues with the performace, but the price Sony sells these for is stupid. I have always been a big Sony supporter, but the way they handled their "wifi ready" TV's is misleading.
Published 21 months ago by Andre

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Works like it should but too expensive, Dec 19 2012
This review is from: Sony USB Wireless LAN Adapter (UWABR100) (Personal Computers)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip-off, Dec 26 2010
TWM (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Sony made their Blu-ray DVD players Wi-Fi compatible, PROVIDED you buy this hugely overpriced network adapter. It's a shame - they made it proprietary, so nobody can use a regular Wi-Fi adapter (costing less than half) - a greedy bad-move from Sony. The result is that very few people buy the device - the adapter costs more than the Blu-ray player! Very sad indeed, greedy and poor marketing from Sony. Save your money and buy Samsung, LG, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars UWA-BR100 Wireless Adapter, Nov. 15 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Viewing a treat, March 14 2012
The product opened a wide range of services that I did not know about when I registered. I had purchased the product to specifically enjoy Netflix. When I registered the product and connected to the network there were additional chioces offered. Connecting the adapter is a snap. Step by step guides to registering your product and connecting to your wifi were provided. The adapter is working fine and no problems have been experienced.

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Wireless Lan Adapter, May 26 2014
Works great on my Sony TV. Not sure it works on other TV brands as it did not work on my Sharp TV at the cottage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sony product., May 9 2014
We could not use it . It did not work for our Sony product
How so I return it?
Thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, Feb. 20 2014
I found it has to be close to the router with few walls to go through. Having it on the same floor is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, Feb. 10 2014
It did what it was supposed to. I am very satisfied with it. I bought it at amazon as Sony was selling it at a higher price. Good stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, Jan. 18 2014
Since our wireless router conked out, we haven't been able to get our netflix on our TV. My husband suggested getting as USB adapter, and boy does it work great. It connected immediately to our network, is smooth streaming, we seldom have glitches in our broadcasts (unless it's a netflix issue) and can use the TV for surfing the net now too! I wish we would have switched to a USB adapter sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars USB adapter, Dec 30 2013
I needed this piece of hardware to receive Netflix on my TV. Simply plug in to the USB port, play and enjoy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Sony USB Wireless LAN Adapter (UWABR100)
Used & New from: CDN$ 211.89