5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, Aug. 31 2010
D. Mason (Martensville, Saskatchewan Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 100 Classic Books - Nintendo DS Standard Edition (Video Game)
The DS is finally starting to reach out to its potential. 100 Classic Books is an excellent collection and a serious learning tool. The books chosen for this collection are fantastic. And imagine, 100 books at 20 cents each! What a bargain! I hope they put together another 100 classic book collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 Clalssic Books, July 27 2010
Marjolaine Caron (Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I really enjoy it. I have read a few classic book on paperback ,but this way I can carry it with me all the time and it does not take that much space, can't wait to buy other book that way.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, Jan. 2 2011
perfect idea for a DS. easy to read, especially in the dark. I never had any problems. A good present for a young person. the DS XL looks a little pixelated, image/text is simply stretched but on a regular DS reading on a smaller screen is fine, makes no difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars this game is the best, Sept. 24 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I love this game it is so friendly and easy to use I love how its clasical books and I love reading so it was a fantastic pick for me

100 Classic Books - Nintendo DS Standard Edition