5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you OneNote
I can't thank OneNote enough. It's replacing MS Word totally and does much much more. OneNote keeps all of my different projects and activities together in one place (it makes my life whole), neatly and perfectly organized, quickly accessible.
Published on June 17 2011 by BeijingEr

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic Functions
Has most of the basic software functions,the only problem with this is the Outlook mail funtion will not work at all unless you fork out well over $100 for this function.Sometimes awkward to use with G mail,yahoo mail or MSN mail other than that good basic functions.
Published 18 months ago by Sandy Robinson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you OneNote, June 17 2011
BeijingEr - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (DVD-ROM)
I love the Find Tags feature: I won't forget about anything anymore, ever. With one click of a button, everything on my different priority lists pop up together from all over the places, be it books I read, projects I am working on, schedules I am trying to keep up with, questions I have' anything that needs my immediate attention comes out of no where all of sudden.
If you are the type of doing only one thing at a time - for example, you have to finish one book before starting on another - OneNote is not for you.
If you have to do a hundred things all at the same time and try to catch up with your priorities and urgency and work on anything at any given time when situation calls or interest tickles, without having to worry about where you left off and where to begin with, OneNote is by far the best thing that could happen to your life.
You are missing out on a fortune if you don't employ OneNote to your benefit in this era of the information-galaxy-super-explosion happening on this planet.
Still not convinced? You can password-protect any part of your writing in secrecy while exposing all other parts in the open. You may find other features like this tailored to your particular needs. You'll be surprised.
OK, let me stop, I'm not getting paid for this hype. I feel obligated to write this review and say: Thank you OneNote, you complete me.

5.0 out of 5 stars my review, Oct. 20 2011
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (DVD-ROM)
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, great product. The three (3) downloads where excellent for my families computers. Having the dvd disk gives me confidence. I previously had the two generations older than this one. There are differences, but got used to them very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Program, July 12 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (DVD-ROM)
Ordered product July 10, 2012. I received it promptly next day July 11, 2012. Brand new dvd. Excellent condition. It installed on my notebook 64 bit and net book 32 bit in a grand total of ten minutes. They provide you with a awesome video online course which teaches you the basics in about twenty five minutes. It is absolutely free. The program is magnificent. It loads in seconds. It was relatively easy to switch from Office 2000 to Office 2010. No steep learning curve. I am very impressed with all the features and quality of the product. MS Office Home & Students 2007is much more user friendly and intuitive now. I have to say I was really impressed with Office 10's interface. It is clean, extremely polished, and seemed very intuitive to me. You put most used commands in the quick access toolbar which you can have above or below the ribbon.

Folks you should always choose customize when installing any software. That way you get to choose which programs you install. I choose not to install the trial version of Outlook and PowerPoint. People have you ever heard of system restore? You always set a restore point before installation of new major software. Once you get things set up the way you want you can set another restore point. All my data is backed up to dvd and removable hard disks. They are dirt cheap to buy. That includes important and critical emails.

Turn off the cable television. Spend some time in the help menu learning the program. Stop being lazy! If you don't understand something the first time reread it. As many times as you need to until you do understand. Experiment a little one thing at a time. Then another. Give it a effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, Feb. 3 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (DVD-ROM)
With multiple pcs in your home, and all you need are the basic components of office, this is great! Note that this does not include outlook if you were also looking for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office Home and Student, March 28 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (DVD-ROM)
This is probably the last version that will be issued with 3 installations on the licence and is an actual DVD and not something that you have to download. Both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions are included.

This package is everything that you would expect in a Home and Student version and is the same as previous versions only updated with the latest features.

I should have bought this when it was first issued instead of waiting until the last moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for Office, Dec 29 2011
Jack Fenkhuber (Salmon Arm, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (DVD-ROM)
This is a great value if you have more than one PC in the household. It includes 3 licenses. I installed a copy each on the desktop, laptop, and netbook without any problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast shipping, Oct. 27 2011
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (DVD-ROM)
Cheaper than all other stores. Delivery was next day even if I payed for regular delivery. I love this website!

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Titles Rock, March 7 2011
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (DVD-ROM)
It was time to upgrade from my Office 2000 SBE to a more modern version. This was great for me and the family with 2 computers in our home and I like to stick with Microsoft original software, because I get support and there is never any issues running it on Windows OS's. It was a bit hard to get used to the new interface but once you get the hang of it this is great software if you can afford it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally happy, Nov. 10 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (DVD-ROM)
Since I'm able to install onto 3 computers, I bought this version. My other option was the 2013 but there's no CD but the product key only, and it's only for one installation.
The seller was reliable as well.

WARNING: Never buy from a seller who is not a company but an individual, especially if he or she has little to no ratings. I was scammed once, just last month. I failed to look at who the seller was because I've purchased many, many items from Amazon without any difficulties. So I trusted all sellers. Fortunately, Amazon reimbursed me for my loss.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Features, April 29 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (DVD-ROM)
Have Office 2007 and love it, then got Office 2010 and love it as well. Office 2010 dropped a couple of features from Office 2007 but if you go back and bring up a project that had Office 2007 on it you can copy and paste it on to your new project in Office 2010 and it will revert back to 2007 for that particular feature, which is great but it would have been nice if it was incorporated into the 2010. All in all the product is great, no real complaints, it's easy to get around in and you can do some amazing graphics with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 by Microsoft Software (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Used & New from: CDN$ 504.36