countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on March 17, 2016
Software works. pleased
on December 20, 2015
speedy delivery/ exactly as advertised !
on November 18, 2015
was a good price!
on September 20, 2015
Really helpful going through college
on August 13, 2015
Previously own a PC until I switch to a Mac needed to Office again.Really love this version compare to the PC version.Less bugs and neater.
on December 1, 2014
original vg
on October 16, 2014
One problem is no Outlook in it. I did return it back. Sorry!

Regards

D. Pilling
on September 30, 2014
I am
on November 10, 2013
Since I'm able to install onto 3 computers, I bought this version. My other option was the 2013 but there's no CD but the product key only, and it's only for one installation.
The seller was reliable as well.

WARNING: Never buy from a seller who is not a company but an individual, especially if he or she has little to no ratings. I was scammed once, just last month. I failed to look at who the seller was because I've purchased many, many items from Amazon without any difficulties. So I trusted all sellers. Fortunately, Amazon reimbursed me for my loss.
on April 29, 2013
Have Office 2007 and love it, then got Office 2010 and love it as well. Office 2010 dropped a couple of features from Office 2007 but if you go back and bring up a project that had Office 2007 on it you can copy and paste it on to your new project in Office 2010 and it will revert back to 2007 for that particular feature, which is great but it would have been nice if it was incorporated into the 2010. All in all the product is great, no real complaints, it's easy to get around in and you can do some amazing graphics with it.