5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010
Published on July 27 2010 by C. Driver

1.0 out of 5 stars unfortunate
This product has not yet arrived so I cannot review it.
It was caught in the postal strike so lord only knows who has it & is probably using it.
Ian
Published on July 23 2011 by ianpi

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010, July 27 2010
C. Driver (Calgary, AB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 (DVD-ROM)
I finally made the move from Office 2003 to Office 2010 - bypassed office 2007. I run a small 1 person consulting company and the office suite is critical to my operations. First, I looked at the available combinations and settled on Office Home and Business package since it provided me with two key products - Outlook and OneNote along the bread and butter applications Word, Excel and PowerPoint.

I was prepared for the regular struggle in installing the suite, so backups and documentation were created. I then started the install and I chose to leave my copy of Access 2003 and Publisher 2003 in place and install the remaining 2010 software. Both of these products still run fine on my PC.
In a nutshell, the install was painless - the software installed without any problems. Outlook had all the configuration, add-ins and changes I had created over the last 7 years. Nothing was missing. I use an IMAP account for my email and it indicated that it would have to be re-created to sync folders correctly. OneNote which I use was re-created with all the books properly setup.
The performance is better - faster. They additional capability is welcomed and I like in Outlook the added information on the screen. The suite takes good advantage of all the real-estate on your screen. I have almost given up on key-board short-cut commands.
The only negative and it is minor is the ribbon and some of the location of commands. They are not obvious for someone coming from 2003 but there is nothing I haven't been able to find through the use of the Help.
This was a good investment and since I was able to leveraged the EULA to install a single copy of the software on both my office desktop and my laptop.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm nicely impressed :), July 21 2010
Lady Sam (100 Mile House / BC) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 (DVD-ROM)
Having recently bought a laptop and being in need for relevant software to set up my own home business, I decided to 'jump in the deep side' and purchase the newly released MSOffice Home and Business 2010 rather than the already tried and tested 2007 version. And I have not looked back since.
Have also only recently got the hang of the 2007 version which is quite different to the 2003 issue with which I have been working over the past few years. 2010 is not that different from 2007 - thank goodness - but has some interesting features ... only a few that I have not quite as yet figured out but will, in time, no doubt.
Overall, I am very happy with MSOffice 2010, its performance and easiness to use and can definitely recommend it to interested parties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Office 2010, Aug. 15 2010
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 (DVD-ROM)
Excellent product. Great upgrade frrom Office 2003 I was using. Service from Amazion was great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad it was still available, April 5 2014
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 (DVD-ROM)
Very pricey, should have bought it 3 yrs ago. Hate windows 8 so only upgraded to windows 7. Had been using XP with outlook express and office 2007. Needed outlook for my email since express is not available. Had to go with home/ business. Refuse to get into the yearly office subscription MS pushes so office 2013 wasn't an option. Hoping this will keep me computing for another 10 yrs

5.0 out of 5 stars TRÈS SATISFAIT, March 29 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 (DVD-ROM)
Je suis satisfait de mon achat... et expédié rapidement... mais par contre, le paquet a niaisé pendant plus d'une semaine à poste Canada...
merci

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010, March 15 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 (DVD-ROM)
This is a nice step up from Office 2003. I use the office programs daily in my home office. Glad I upgraded!

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010, Dec 5 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 (DVD-ROM)
I had been running Microsoft 2003 for years and was very happy with it, then started using 2007 on my laptop and was impressed with 2007, but still felt that operating 2003 on my desktop was sufficient. After finding some of the features in 2007 met my needs better and made work easier i started to look at 2010 and found it had more to offer. Therefore I switched and have now been using 2010 for a couple weeks and would never go back. Some of the additional features make working with documents easier. In addition Power point has more features and capabilities. I am very glad I switched and wish I had switched sooner. I would recommend this to everyone. There is a learning curve but it is not that bad and alot of it just makes sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, Oct. 7 2010
L. Esau - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 (DVD-ROM)
I purchased Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 and I have loved using it from the moment it arrived. So far all is working well and though it takes time to get used to the new menus and features, once adjusted it is fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars No substitute, Aug. 30 2010
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 (DVD-ROM)
There is no substitute for a suite of products that work well together. Yes one can obtain similar products for free on the internet; similar but missing the best. OneNote is a tool I use daily for personal info and project planning (notes, budget, and related documents). OK you get Live Mail, and schedule for free; unfortunately many pieces needed for managing mail and merging with Emails are not there.

J

5.0 out of 5 stars Updated to 2010 Office suite, Dec 16 2011
Trevor Geddis (Bradford, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 (DVD-ROM)
I was working with some excel spread sheets that had been created in excel 2007. I had been using excel 1995-2003. Some of the formulae in the sheet were too long for 2003, so did not work completely. I updated to 2010 and all works well now. I like the new look, interface and architecture of the latest version. I also like the new Outlook and Word. Very satisfied.

ARRAY(0x10b6af18)

Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 by Microsoft (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
CDN$ 494.37