5.0 out of 5 stars My baby is sleeping...love this product!!
Published on March 6 2012 by ChristineC

2.0 out of 5 stars could be better
My daughter loves the images while she looks up, but the product broke within the first week. I contacted their customer service department, but have heard nothing back.
Published on Jan. 27 2012 by jenny

2.0 out of 5 stars could be better, Jan. 27 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Not overly happy, Dec 10 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
Was awsome tje first few dsys and then the projector started squeeking and grinding noises any time its used. Would have been a great product had it not neen for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby is sleeping...love this product!!, March 6 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
For 6mos I was having a hard time trying to get my little one to sleep in her crib. After 2 days of receiving my purchase, my little one is *finally* sleeping through the night. It's great I don't have to worry about replacing the batteries, it easily plugs into the wall and you can set the timmer or have it running all night. I love the projector because it also acts as a nightlight. Unfortunitly I dropped it and the projector now makes a grinding sound, but my little one doesn't care, she's hears the music and she's sleeping in minutes.

I love this product & have already recommended it to friends & family.

Christine C,
Toronto, Ontario

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, Dec 30 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
We bought this for our grandson who's now 6 months old. It was perfect till the projector stopped working. It doesn't project the pictures on the ceiling anymore and makes a grinding sound when turned on. Our little boy misses it very much. He looks for the pictures on the ceiling when he's lying in his crib and it makes us very unhappy that we can't fix this for him. What's the problem with this item? I notice other people are having the same problem with it. We can't get it replaced either because it's been more than 30 days. That's horrible service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for a very short time., Sept. 6 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
This was a great idea, but very soon into using it daily, the motor started to grind so loudly that it was no longer soothing. We bought two at the same time, but only ended up using one at a time. So when one broke down, we started using the other. It lasted a little longer, but then the grinding started and finally the motor gave up entirely. Very disappointing. We have yet to find a replacement light/entertainment unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, March 25 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
Instead of having a mobile over my daughter's crib we use this, she loves watching the images that are projected, and have the music to help her fall asleep is great! No complaints!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, March 12 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
Love this machine! Bought one when my sun was born and we still use it almost 2 years later. We have another one on the way and didn't even have to think twice about what sound machine to purchase. I recommend it to everyone I know looking for a sound machine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Feb. 9 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
Love this!! It provides enough light I can see without waking up really and the sounds are great, we like rain the best :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A life saver, Jan. 3 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
I bought the Sound Spa for my granddaughter last year and it arrived when she was two weeks old. She started watching the pictures on the ceiling almost immediately. She was so taken with it that her mom had to pack it with them when they planned to stay the night away from home. She is now 14 months and still goes to sleep with it most nights. The second one I bought was for a friend's newborn - her infant and two year old both love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Dec 9 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
Good for the price! Nice and small. I work with kids with special needs and they seem to like it. Nice to have the projector as well as the sound machine

ARRAY(0xb2b09f00)

Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White)
Used & New from: CDN$ 39.98