5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!
Published on June 25 2010 by Laura

2.0 out of 5 stars could be better
My daughter loves the images while she looks up, but the product broke within the first week. I contacted their customer service department, but have heard nothing back.
Published on Jan. 27 2012 by jenny

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!, June 25 2010
Laura (Stoney Creek, Ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
I have purchased two of these as gifts, and am thrilled to pieces with the unit itself. Excellent and wonderful for the baby, and it works! Baby was asleep in seconds. Seller of this product was more than helpful when tracking shipment, which wasn't lost, just didn't realize different shipping addresses were getting shipped out of different warehouses. Definitely order this Lullaby Sound Machine for a gift, well worth the money. Will not hesitate to use this seller again.

2.0 out of 5 stars could be better, Jan. 27 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Not overly happy, Dec 10 2011
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
Was awsome tje first few dsys and then the projector started squeeking and grinding noises any time its used. Would have been a great product had it not neen for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby is sleeping...love this product!!, March 6 2012
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
For 6mos I was having a hard time trying to get my little one to sleep in her crib. After 2 days of receiving my purchase, my little one is *finally* sleeping through the night. It's great I don't have to worry about replacing the batteries, it easily plugs into the wall and you can set the timmer or have it running all night. I love the projector because it also acts as a nightlight. Unfortunitly I dropped it and the projector now makes a grinding sound, but my little one doesn't care, she's hears the music and she's sleeping in minutes.

I love this product & have already recommended it to friends & family.

Christine C,
Toronto, Ontario

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, Dec 30 2011
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
We bought this for our grandson who's now 6 months old. It was perfect till the projector stopped working. It doesn't project the pictures on the ceiling anymore and makes a grinding sound when turned on. Our little boy misses it very much. He looks for the pictures on the ceiling when he's lying in his crib and it makes us very unhappy that we can't fix this for him. What's the problem with this item? I notice other people are having the same problem with it. We can't get it replaced either because it's been more than 30 days. That's horrible service.

3.0 out of 5 stars but otherwise a good buy. My three year old still uses this, June 30 2014
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
The motor wears out after a few months of use, but otherwise a good buy. My three year old still uses this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for a very short time., Sept. 6 2013
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
This was a great idea, but very soon into using it daily, the motor started to grind so loudly that it was no longer soothing. We bought two at the same time, but only ended up using one at a time. So when one broke down, we started using the other. It lasted a little longer, but then the grinding started and finally the motor gave up entirely. Very disappointing. We have yet to find a replacement light/entertainment unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, March 25 2013
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
Instead of having a mobile over my daughter's crib we use this, she loves watching the images that are projected, and have the music to help her fall asleep is great! No complaints!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, March 12 2013
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
Love this machine! Bought one when my sun was born and we still use it almost 2 years later. We have another one on the way and didn't even have to think twice about what sound machine to purchase. I recommend it to everyone I know looking for a sound machine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Feb. 9 2013
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
Love this!! It provides enough light I can see without waking up really and the sounds are great, we like rain the best :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White)
Out of stock