5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!
Published on June 25 2010 by Laura

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
Published on Dec 30 2011 by Bruce

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!, June 25 2010
Laura (Stoney Creek, Ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
I have purchased two of these as gifts, and am thrilled to pieces with the unit itself. Excellent and wonderful for the baby, and it works! Baby was asleep in seconds. Seller of this product was more than helpful when tracking shipment, which wasn't lost, just didn't realize different shipping addresses were getting shipped out of different warehouses. Definitely order this Lullaby Sound Machine for a gift, well worth the money. Will not hesitate to use this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!, Dec 1 2011
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
I just received it today but already I LOVE it. My baby is fascinated by it. Even my 2 and 4 year old are doing interpretive dance right now to its music. I can't believe I had my first 3 before learning about this product. It can play music continuously (you can use it without the timer) all night. The music is nice compared to the other computerized-sounding Fisher-Price garbage I've had to listen to over the baby monitor. "Twinkle Little Star" is just recorded piano music that actually sounds like a piano. The light show is impressive; the shapes appear vividly on the ceiling. The designs are cute. The colors are bright. The built-in storage for the extra disks is great. It is incredibly easy to use. I love that you can plug it in (I hate batteries). I've dropped lots more money on products that didn't do nearly what this one does. Most notably, other bedtime crib-attached mobiles and things only stay on for a few minutes. You can't give a baby a crutch to fall asleep initially and expect them to fall asleep in the middle of the night by themselves when they wake up, especially when they're not old enough to push all the knobs and buttons. Sleep training manuals say to keep the sounds, etc. consistent all night. This product lets you do that. I like it out of the crib so that the baby doesn't actually stay awake to have play time (as with other crib-attached toys). Man, I love this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby is sleeping...love this product!!, March 6 2012
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
For 6mos I was having a hard time trying to get my little one to sleep in her crib. After 2 days of receiving my purchase, my little one is *finally* sleeping through the night. It's great I don't have to worry about replacing the batteries, it easily plugs into the wall and you can set the timmer or have it running all night. I love the projector because it also acts as a nightlight. Unfortunitly I dropped it and the projector now makes a grinding sound, but my little one doesn't care, she's hears the music and she's sleeping in minutes.

I love this product & have already recommended it to friends & family.

Christine C,
Toronto, Ontario

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, Dec 30 2011
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
We bought this for our grandson who's now 6 months old. It was perfect till the projector stopped working. It doesn't project the pictures on the ceiling anymore and makes a grinding sound when turned on. Our little boy misses it very much. He looks for the pictures on the ceiling when he's lying in his crib and it makes us very unhappy that we can't fix this for him. What's the problem with this item? I notice other people are having the same problem with it. We can't get it replaced either because it's been more than 30 days. That's horrible service.

2.0 out of 5 stars could be better, Jan. 27 2012
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
My daughter loves the images while she looks up, but the product broke within the first week. I contacted their customer service department, but have heard nothing back.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not overly happy, Dec 10 2011
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
Was awsome tje first few dsys and then the projector started squeeking and grinding noises any time its used. Would have been a great product had it not neen for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothes baby at home and away form home, May 10 2012
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
I love this! I always use the rain noise as a white noise for my baby while I play other music, or sing, to him. When he is really fussy, I play the twinkle instead of the rain noise. It keeps him asleep... if I turn it off, he wakes up. The projector didnt really help getting him to sleep, but works great as a night light. We have recently traveled abroad and it was great having it with me. It is small enough to put in your suitcase and gives me all we need to have a good night. I never had a problem with the projector and its been almost 5 months now. Would certainly recommend for any new parent.

5.0 out of 5 stars A life saver, Jan. 3 2013
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
I bought the Sound Spa for my granddaughter last year and it arrived when she was two weeks old. She started watching the pictures on the ceiling almost immediately. She was so taken with it that her mom had to pack it with them when they planned to stay the night away from home. She is now 14 months and still goes to sleep with it most nights. The second one I bought was for a friend's newborn - her infant and two year old both love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for a very short time., Sept. 6 2013
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
This was a great idea, but very soon into using it daily, the motor started to grind so loudly that it was no longer soothing. We bought two at the same time, but only ended up using one at a time. So when one broke down, we started using the other. It lasted a little longer, but then the grinding started and finally the motor gave up entirely. Very disappointing. We have yet to find a replacement light/entertainment unit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Life saver! but projector broke early., Aug. 29 2012
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White) (Health and Beauty)
We use this sound machine every night for our baby. It is amazing. The only complaint I have is that the projector started making a loud sound so we do not use that as much as it is disruptive to our little ones sleep. It used to be quiet but after a month of using the projector started making the annoying sound. Other than that, the machine has been extremely useful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby (White)
Out of stock