5.0 out of 5 stars Just Fantastic!
Published on July 4 2010 by Al Shpeller

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with visual and sound
This DVD was not as clear or the sound Quality was not the best. I was not too impressed but I would recommend this DVD. Service was on time with your prompt and friendly guarantees.
Published 6 months ago by ralph a hollingsworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Fantastic!, July 4 2010
Al Shpeller (Winnipeg, MB, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band: London Calling Live in Hyde Park (DVD)
I have seen Bruce Springsteen in concert numerous times with (& without) the E Street Band. This is undoubtedly the best show I have seen. The energy is what really takes you away. How does he do it? I don't care if he's 60 or 25...it's just great. Never mind that it's a great set list, the performances of Bruce, Stevie & Max (as always) just blow you away...constant & pounding. Too many favorites to name. And absolutely no let up, even on the slower songs. No breaks to let you run out for a beer (unless you push the pause button). I love that it shows numerous instances of Bruce directing the band. Although there are a few instances where the editing seems a bit choppy (but this IS a picky point). Extremely highly recommended. I know Bruce in concert is going to be good, but this was better than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic!!!, June 26 2010
Lisa Carruthers (Morin Heights, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
Anything that can get me dancing in the middle of my living room deserves 10 stars,not 5! I have seen Bruce in concert many times,and watching(or dancing ) to this DVD made me feel that I was right there in London with him. My favorites songs are Johnny 99,Good Loving,Out in The Street......I can`t name them all. I can only hope to have half Bruce's energy when I am 60!!! You can't go wrong buying this DVD.....just be prepared to dance!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great concert, June 13 2011
I have never seen Bruce Springsteen in concert. Didn't have any dvd of him (have many cd's), so I wasn't sure which dvd to buy. I read all reviews I could find and definitely I made good decision. When I watched it for the first time I felt like I was there. It's a great concert and I hope I'll finaly get a chance to see him live.
I recomend this dvd to everyone who likes concert dvd's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Breath-taking, 6 stars performance, Bruce & E Street Band having fun, July 1 2010
I have so many DVDs that I rarely complete watching a concert or music DVD(s) in one day anymore-until this one, even though the two discs are almost 3 hours long.

Bruce (b. 1949-09-23) was almost 60 at the concert (2009-06-28), and the E Street Band, from 58 to 67-where did their energies come from, especially Bruce? You can tell that they had great fun at the concert-do we have fun at our work? So blessed that we still have Bruce and the E Street Band and other great musicians to create fun to us.

I don't know how many Bruce's DVDs I have, but I think I own all the official ones. What a coincidence, I received the DVDs from amazon.ca on 2010-06-28, the anniversary date of the concert.

Thanks to Bruce and the E Street Band, they deserve anything a rock band or musicians should be awarded. Without them, the rock scene have a big hole.

One question - where's the youngest member-Patti?

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruce is Still the Boss, Jan. 30 2011
This Bluray is amazing. Feels like you are sitting in the crowd watching Bruce from Hyde Park. This is a great concert, a good mix of the old and new songs. The quality of the picture is fantastic, especially on the HD TVs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this one to any die-hard Bruce fans, or anyone thinking they might want to become one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruce in London, Jan. 23 2011
I don't know how objective I am since I am such a keen fan of the "boss", but I found this concert outstanding. The Blu Ray quality was great. If ever there was an entertainer that put his "all" into a show, it surely is Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band (I missed Patty, though).

5.0 out of 5 stars The Boss rocks!, Nov. 30 2010
Amazing performance by the boss. This is a must to have for any Springsteen fan. Thank god for artists like Bruce Springsteen that still gives a hundred percent percent performance! The Boss doesn't let his fans down.I love this dvd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with visual and sound, June 24 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars great show, June 5 2013
It's the Boss live, what more can you ask for?

Great audio and video capture.

Wish I'd been there live.

5.0 out of 5 stars Next best thing to seeing them live, March 29 2013
Like going to a Springsteen concert, awesome!
The energy of the band, playing to the audience, the grace of Clarence still part of the Band. If you can't go, get it, or get it to hold you between concerts!

Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band: London Calling Live in Hyde Park