countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on July 4, 2010
I have seen Bruce Springsteen in concert numerous times with (& without) the E Street Band. This is undoubtedly the best show I have seen. The energy is what really takes you away. How does he do it? I don't care if he's 60 or 25...it's just great. Never mind that it's a great set list, the performances of Bruce, Stevie & Max (as always) just blow you away...constant & pounding. Too many favorites to name. And absolutely no let up, even on the slower songs. No breaks to let you run out for a beer (unless you push the pause button). I love that it shows numerous instances of Bruce directing the band. Although there are a few instances where the editing seems a bit choppy (but this IS a picky point). Extremely highly recommended. I know Bruce in concert is going to be good, but this was better than expected.
on June 26, 2010
Anything that can get me dancing in the middle of my living room deserves 10 stars,not 5! I have seen Bruce in concert many times,and watching(or dancing ) to this DVD made me feel that I was right there in London with him. My favorites songs are Johnny 99,Good Loving,Out in The Street......I can`t name them all. I can only hope to have half Bruce's energy when I am 60!!! You can't go wrong buying this DVD.....just be prepared to dance!!!!
on January 30, 2011
This Bluray is amazing. Feels like you are sitting in the crowd watching Bruce from Hyde Park. This is a great concert, a good mix of the old and new songs. The quality of the picture is fantastic, especially on the HD TVs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this one to any die-hard Bruce fans, or anyone thinking they might want to become one.
on January 23, 2011
I don't know how objective I am since I am such a keen fan of the "boss", but I found this concert outstanding. The Blu Ray quality was great. If ever there was an entertainer that put his "all" into a show, it surely is Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band (I missed Patty, though).
on November 30, 2010
Amazing performance by the boss. This is a must to have for any Springsteen fan. Thank god for artists like Bruce Springsteen that still gives a hundred percent percent performance! The Boss doesn't let his fans down.I love this dvd.
on March 29, 2013
Like going to a Springsteen concert, awesome!
The energy of the band, playing to the audience, the grace of Clarence still part of the Band. If you can't go, get it, or get it to hold you between concerts!
on June 3, 2011
This was an excellant concert video! I was fortunate to catch the Magic tour in Pittsburgh the previous fall and this concert was a great representation of that tour. A must have for all Springsteen fans!
on June 24, 2014
This DVD was not as clear or the sound Quality was not the best. I was not too impressed but I would recommend this DVD. Service was on time with your prompt and friendly guarantees.
on June 5, 2013
It's the Boss live, what more can you ask for?

Great audio and video capture.

Wish I'd been there live.
on August 29, 2010
An absolutely fantastic concert. Great tunes played by great musicians with energy and enthusiasm from start to finish. These guys weren't just going through the motions. Springsteen really knows how to make a connection with the audience without being cheesy or pretentious. And the beauty of the Big Man's saxophone will bring a tear to your eye.