Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

on February 1, 2011
The only issue I have with it is the reception isn't the greatest unless I drape it around the rear view mirror. That way seems to work great and I have tried a few times to place it on the console and it gives static right away. So it is good I have the newest nano that barely weighs anything if I had an itouch or classic the weight pulling it down may be a problem. My main reason for buying was to get one that charges my new nano while playing music over my radio and it does do that. I am a little disappointed in the reception. I thought by buying a good name brand it would work better than the cheap one I had before (it didn't charge my ipod).
on May 23, 2014
I saw a lot of negative reviews but purchased this anyway.
I haven't had time to go through all the features but I connected it up, manually set the frequency to the blank one I've been using with my previous transmitter and it all worked fine.

I mainly listen to podcasts in the car and the quality is adequate for the spoken word. Very clear and at a good level so I don't have to turn the radio up too loud.

I especially like the remote on the cord. I can pause, rewind if I miss something or skip ahead over commercials. Much safer than trying to push little arrows on the screen while driving. I can feel the buttons on the remote without taking my eyes off the road.

The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is that during quiet segments you can hear a faint crackling over the speakers that wasn't there with my old device. Not a big issue as it's not loud enough to hear the crackling over the road noise and it's not noticeable except in blank spots in the recordings.
on October 11, 2011
This iTrip is sleek and nice. However, I find that the transmitter is not very powerful. My antenna would pick up other cars' tune or radio station's who frequency is set too close or is same as what I have. These pickups overpowers the transmitter's broadcast. I had to find a really clear and uncommon frequency to use, and it's been decent.

Also, the volume is not as good as I'd like. It's about 3 bars lower than my car's CD player and Radio.\

These two issues were my main ones, and I came close to replacing it with a Monster alternative, which I used in the past. But since I got to be become manageable, I'm getting used to it.

I do like the controls it comes with.
On that note, my car shows song info (including those of radio station's) info on LCD; it tries to replicate what the transmitter sends, but seems to get stuck and displays inconsistent and incomplete titles and etc. This could just be a compatibility issue though.
on November 26, 2012
This is a good product, I like the quality and the overall look. It works with an app which makes it cooler. The scan mode is not useful and that's the problem I've found. The sound can be much better if you take the time to find a radio frequency that works better in your are than the suggested by the device.
on October 5, 2013
The transmitter is weak and dodgy, at best. I was replacing a 3 year old abused and worn transmitter with this. I'm entirely disappointed and will replace this ASAP. The scan feature sucks and erases your presets... It's easy to do, so I don't bother saving stations anymore. Don't waste your time or money!
on January 4, 2014
The service was pretty good as it arrived before Christmas. Would have been nice to have some paperwork with the product even if it was open box. Otherwise no complaints so far.
on February 8, 2013
Les postes libres sont rares. Lorsque trouvé, tout va très bien. J'aime bien son format, mon connecteur est mal placé pour un autre format.
on November 28, 2012
As I drive I keep losing signal. I've tried all spare frequencies but the same issue . I would never buy it again!