4.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the expensive ones...
Great product, my wife has a $30 screen protecter on her iPad and you can't tell the difference between my cheap 3for two dollar ones and her expensive one. Great product, I'd highly recommend.
Published on Feb. 6 2011 by Anonymous

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged product on delivery
This product came from China. It was in a plain brown envelope with no support or protection for such an item. It was bent and unable to use at all. They went in the garbage. Otherwise they seemed like it might of been a good product. I will never know. This product should of been packaged better!
Published 16 months ago by randy asselin

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the expensive ones..., Feb. 6 2011
Anonymous (Miscouche, Prince Edward Island Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: niceEshop(TM) 3X Clear LCD Scratch/Dust Resistant Screen Protectors For Apple iPad (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good price, good service., July 5 2010
E. Tremblay (Laval, QC Canada) - See all my reviews
Received the items in a timely matter. The screen protector works fine, once installed you don't notice it. Does not alter the tactile sensitivity of the iPad. Somewhat tedious to install, as with any other screen protector film; you have to take your time lining up the film properly, and then pressing out air bubbles, but patience and attention to detail is all you need to do a perfect job.
The screen protector also came with three microfibre cleaning cloth (nice unexpected surprise!), very useful to clean the screen before the application of the protector film. And also very useful to keep your screen clean afterwards.
Highly recommended product and seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and fast delivery, Jan. 3 2012
Great product and fast delivery, especially around Christmas. Easy installation and nice clear image. Easy to clean too. Will definitely consider ordering from this company again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Installed on Le Pan II, Jan. 19 2012
Designed for iPad, but works extremely well on "Le Pan II" tablet also. First you will need to trim about 1/2" off length and width, and this was easily done with a paper cutter giving very clean cut straight edges. Alternatively, since there is a protective peel-off sheet on both sides of the film you can mark the cut line with a fine marker and cut with scissors. The large pre-punched hole for the iPad camera was cut off as it was on the wrong edge for the Le Pan tablet. Lay the film (all three layers before having removed anything) on the tablet, mark location of camera and light sensor, and cut out with scissors.
Ensure your tablet surface is perfectly clean using the wipes provided. I spritzed one with a fine mist of water to do the cleaning, and used another wipe for drying. This worked very well.
Peel off the back protective film (numbered 1),and align with the top edge of your tablet glass. If you overlap onto the plastic frame it is not a problem but you will have a slight bubble at the edge due to the film not lying perfectly flat. Better to cut the film very slightly undersize.
Very carefully, slowly lay the film onto the screen. Use a credit card to squeegee the film onto the glass and if there are any bubbles at all simply lift back up on the film just to the bubble and continue laying using the credit card until bubble free. This laying down of the film may take about 5 minutes, but it IS possible to have a completely bubble free installation. When complete, simply peel off the top protective film with the #2 tab on it.
The protective film has not reduced the sensitivity in any noticeable way, and feels as slippery as the glass, which makes finger sliding very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars LCD screen protector, Jan. 21 2013
This product IF installed correctly serves its purpose very well and you would not even know its there if properly installed. However the utmost caution must be used when installing to do so in a " completely" dust free environment as the smallest piece of dust will create a small bubble which cannot be eliminated easily.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged product on delivery, April 3 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars blurry film, April 11 2013
after I put the film on my iPad, I found it is kind of blurry to see the screen. Looks like the transparence of the film is not good. I will peel of the film later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what you pay., Jan. 15 2013
This was great. Amazingly cheap and great resolution on my iPad 4.

PROS: super cheap, fits, does not detract from my iPad 4 (you can barely tell it's there).

CONS: a little tricky to apply, and I speak from experience. I left my iPad in the bathroom during my shower so the room would be humid and lack dust. Despite these efforts, my first try I got dust. NOW, here is what I did, I slowly revealed some of the iPad glass and then applied a new one right after. I ended up using two to apply one well, but it was worth it. This way you barely expose any glass at a given time, and the first screen used will remove the dust. The screen says so cheap though, I didn't care. Ordered two sets, so six in total, so when I may need a new screen protector, that is what I will do, using the old one as the 'first' screen. I have no air bubbles or dust bubbles AT ALL.

I love it. I love knowing its cheap but that I can barely tell it's there (no one else who sees it can tell) and that my screen is safe from those maddening tiny scratches. I waited to use my new iPad until I had a screen protector and case, and I'm glad I did.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really hard..., Aug. 3 2012
I got it... But when I tried it out it wasn't the easiest...
I applied a expensive invisishield on my iPad 2nd generation with out no problems. Of course I cleaned it well.
So I knew how to clean a iPad and how to apply the protector properly and to clean it. This product came with 3 microfibre clothes which was nice since I didn't expect that. Although the instructions were extremely poor but at the same time when I have minor experience in this. But the layout for this protector was very confusing. I opened the first one to see how it works and I understood how what to do. So I used some tape to hold it in place.(put it at the bottom, 1 on the left side, 1 on the right). But it ended up being a failure with the 2nd and 3rd attempt. Although the 3rd attempt was almost a success. I have purchased this product again to see if it was my fault if I didn't clean my iPad. A future update for this will be coming.

Bottom line is that I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has minimum experiance. I have some and I think I can do it personally, but if you have no experience, it's better to get a brand store like Future shop to do it for you.

Would I recommend this to a friend?
Depends if they have experience with these type of things.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crappy screen, June 26 2013
I have the iPad 4 and this screen makes my iPad looks like shit. Not only was I annoyed with the shipping time (apprx one month.. srly, what's with amazon not telling me the shipping expectation until I pay?!). It makes my screen looks pixelated.. not HD like other ipads. and the screen doesn't fit the whole ipad :l