4.0 out of 5 stars Very decent, not sure why people post negative reviews.
Received it very quickly that was the first great thing. This works on like every finger capacitative touch. I have used it on a couple tablets, iphone, ipod, even my macbook pro touch pad!

It does what it says it does, and at this cheap it cant really get any better!

Published on May 3 2011 by L. D.

1.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to quite with it
I received this article today. The tip is too soft, and move when you are writing, so it's impossible to use it to do handwriting on the iPad. It does work to type, but it's a lot faster using fingers. The pogo sketch works a better then is one in my opinion, too bad I didn't buy that one instead.
Published on Sept. 20 2010 by Alex

4.0 out of 5 stars Very decent, not sure why people post negative reviews., May 3 2011
L. D. "L. D" (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TechMart Stylus Pen for Ipod iTouch, iPhone, Touchscreen 3G 3GS 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB and the Apple iPad (Wireless Phone Accessory)

It does what it says it does, and at this cheap it cant really get any better!

Sliding is sometimes a bit off, mostly just due to the rubber tip and not pushing hard enough. Although you dont have to push super card, it does work!

As with the rubber tip, I am not sure if I would want to use anything other then a rubber tip, I guess the only thing I might keep in mind is its durability for dragging/sliding as it does put some strain on the tip. however it seems to be well built.

Definitely no qualms, definitely recommend, conclusion: wouldn't be super useful on games and drawing apps, as the games are really no designed for a stylus, and also it is rubber gripped and the finger just slides better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to quite with it, Sept. 20 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars It has it's uses, Dec 29 2010
This is an ok product. In particular if you want to leave your gloves on this works. The various slide type movements don't work very well though.

5.0 out of 5 stars TechMart Stylus Pens, April 3 2012
Very nice product, actually better than the ones I purchased before, although not silver and black, it came in pairs of black and red, the soft point is sturdier than the ones I've purchased from Amazon.ca thru Eschopic, though Eschopic customer service was extremely good! I actually tried to order from them again but I was redirected to TechMart Stylus Pens EMAXLAND and have so far been very satisfied with their product. I have ordered a number of Stylus Pens again, an ipad leather cover and a few more stylus pen sets which double as a writing pen as well which Techmart did not offer and which I haven't received along with many other blu-ray dvds and dvds.
But, as for this TechMart Stylus Pens, I am very pleased with their product - only wished it wasn't in red!- as shown in the picture but that's about it. TechMart Stylus Pen for Ipod iTouch, iPhone, Touchscreen 3G 3GS 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB and the Apple iPad

2.0 out of 5 stars Sticky, Jan. 9 2011
I bought this pen to be able to draw on the iPad but the texture of the tip is sticking on the surface. No smooth movement, no drawing. Could be useful in the winter if you don't want to remove your gloves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible avoid at all costs, May 2 2011
So I didn't know much about stylus for capacitive touch screens.
I thought how bad can these be and they are very affordable.

Boy was I wrong. First they don't conduct electricity very well so they don't work half the time.
I find myself applying a lot of pressure just to register a tap on the screen.

As for trying to take notes forget about it! the rubber tip creates so much friction making it impossible to use at all!

Do yourself a favor and get a Boxwave or Ten One they are great the Boxwave especially for taking notes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pas correct, May 18 2011
A ne pas commander. Non seulement contrairement a l'image vous allez recevoir un seul stylet au lieu de deux mais en plus il ne permet pas de faire défiler l'écran

4.0 out of 5 stars Pens are an excellent deal., Jan. 13 2012
I just received my pad pens ~ I say pens because for $4 I received 3 pens to use on my pad. Was fairly dubious when I ordered these ~ there was no shipping cost and I was getting 3 pens for 1/2 the price my wife paid for one. While they are 1/2 the size of my wife's, they work just about as well. In fact, they are surprisingly good. I'm not sure about their long term durability but they do the job. This is a no brainer, for normal use buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, Oct. 10 2011
Just buy these. You can't go wrong at the price they are offered for and they're very useful when using iPhone keyboard.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eshopic pleases me with a twist...., May 22 2011
The product worked well and was very useful. However Eshopic had provided me with only 1 when I had ordered 2. This is not the first time they had done that, or their products have failed. Anyway as far the product goes, works great on different touch screens. Ideal for GPS use as well! For the wrong amount of the product sent issue, Eshopic had handled that well with amazing customer service.