march Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis boutiques-francophones Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on May 3, 2011
Received it very quickly that was the first great thing. This works on like every finger capacitative touch. I have used it on a couple tablets, iphone, ipod, even my macbook pro touch pad!

It does what it says it does, and at this cheap it cant really get any better!

Sliding is sometimes a bit off, mostly just due to the rubber tip and not pushing hard enough. Although you dont have to push super card, it does work!

As with the rubber tip, I am not sure if I would want to use anything other then a rubber tip, I guess the only thing I might keep in mind is its durability for dragging/sliding as it does put some strain on the tip. however it seems to be well built.

Definitely no qualms, definitely recommend, conclusion: wouldn't be super useful on games and drawing apps, as the games are really no designed for a stylus, and also it is rubber gripped and the finger just slides better.
on January 13, 2012
I just received my pad pens ~ I say pens because for $4 I received 3 pens to use on my pad. Was fairly dubious when I ordered these ~ there was no shipping cost and I was getting 3 pens for 1/2 the price my wife paid for one. While they are 1/2 the size of my wife's, they work just about as well. In fact, they are surprisingly good. I'm not sure about their long term durability but they do the job. This is a no brainer, for normal use buy them.
on February 11, 2011
It took a long time to get to me but overall experience is good, the quality is ok, Stylus does seem to be good material, would do business again with this company.
on December 20, 2012
there is nothing fancy about this product but it does get the job done. For the price, you cant go wrong.
on October 31, 2015
It does what is supposed to do, fully meets expectations
on November 10, 2014