march boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store Unlimited cloud storage sports Family Tools

Format: Video Game|Change
Price:$39.99+ $7.99 shipping

on February 2, 2011
This game is worth it only if you have XBOX LIVE. If you do not, it is a rental for the single player is not unlike the others. If you have xbox live however there is only one game you need to own, and thats this one. The replay value is endless, the multiplayer is intense, fun, and can always be picked up with the realization that you are in for some satisfying gaming. If you can not afford a big game library then this game should be in your collection for the replay value online is truly great.
on January 1, 2013
I give this game a passing grade, the only time I seen my grandson for the first week was at supper time, even then, the wife had to scream at him to come and eat.
on July 13, 2011
There's not much more to be said for Black Ops. The game itself is great. Treyarch has done a great job at balancing guns, perks, and killstreaks, and their support for this game is what elevates it from a 3 star to a 4 star review. Some may consider this balancing boring, but it prevents any one gun from being overused (although the Famas enjoyed a nice 6 month reign before being nerfed).

On Xbox, many people still use Ghost and Ghost Pro, which can be annoying, but with the Blackbird killstreak, it's not that bad, since you can see everyone. Second chance is also annoying, but people use it at the expense of using Hacker or Ninja, so I often hear them well before they run into my claymore.

Unfortunately, the game's engine is terrible. Hit detection is "hit or miss". Sometimes, I'm superman and I can take all kinds of punishment before I die. Other times, I find myself shooting someone twenty times only to die when they turn around and shoot me once or twice. This has little to do with who has host.

Also, the DLC, to put it bluntly, is crap. A waste of money. Perhaps if all three DLCs were on sale for 15 bucks, it might have been worth it, but aside from a couple of maps like Hanger 18 and Stadium, I find myself voting to skip every other DLC map. And judging by the other people in those lobbies, others agree and vote to skip as well.
on June 19, 2011
Call of Duty: Black Ops has been hands down the most enjoyable Call of Duty game I have played since Call of Duty 2. The story is entertaining and actually drives you to complete the single player campaign. Zombies mode is back, and better than it was in World at War, with more diverse maps and gameplay elements. I'm not going to lie, Zombies mode will keep returning me to Black Ops for years to come.

Though, if you are looking for something entirely different from other Call of Duty games you won't really find it here. The multiplayer leveling up system is basically the same, with a few tweaks, that other Call of Duty games have been using for the past few years. The campaign, while entertaining, is really just a series of straight lines where you walk forward and destroy everything in sight.

The biggest problem I have with the game is the fact that the online community is competitive to the point of being downright vicious. If you're more of a casual player like me, don't expect expect the Xbox Live multiplayer to be a relaxing experience. It seems like it is largely made up of trash talking teenagers who take the game way too seriously. Quite unfortunate.
on May 12, 2013
Great game, I love zombies and my fav character is Nikolai. So far my fav map is the map Acsension
on January 3, 2013
great game its really good multiplayer is awsome recommended ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
on March 6, 2011
Would always buy from amazon. arrived the next day..excellent service, what more can i say
nice game..loved it.. finished it in 2days
on January 11, 2011
This game provides endless hours of online fun. And for those who dont play online, the campaign is awesome to.
on May 9, 2011
I recieved it within the time limit set out. I expected a few minor scratches on the CD, but to my utter surprise, there was nothing on it. Great quality. Will buy from these guys next time I want a used game!
on February 13, 2014
We received this game in the condition stated when being sold. It was nicely packaged and with no issues with this game.