march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Platform for Display: Nintendo Wii|Change
Price:$51.50 - $59.99

on August 8, 2010
This is a very exciting interactive game, it includes many many new obstacles, I recommend this for the entire family, you will laugh out loud.........
on August 2, 2010
My kids loved it. Even my husband did. Very similar to the Wipeout tv show. Lots of fun.
on September 30, 2010
I really enjoy this game it's lots of fun as a single player or as multi-player, the characters actually go limp when they hit something which makes the game as enjoyable to watch as the show is, the controls are really easy but the game play can be a bit of a challenge at the beginning, the voice overs aren't timed right but for the amount you the hosts talking it's not a big deal, this game is low budget but it does have some variety of obstucials all see in the show as well as opertunity to cause your opponents some havoic well they play, there's outfits to unlock and extra characters as well, I personally would have enjoyed more characters and a customize option, overall I would recommend this game and have already but I would hold out on a cheaper price the quality of this game puts it at the $10 - $30 rearrange in my opinion, but if you are a fan of the show you might be willing to pay top dollar. I took this game to a family get together and we had kids as young as 4 playing it.
on January 8, 2012
I bought this game for my grandchildren for Christmas. It was hilarious watching them get into the action. They had their bodies moving and twisting as if they were the ones trying to get over the hurdles. Now I'm waiting to see Mom try this game. Now THAT will be a sight to see.
on August 5, 2010
My 11-yr-old son seems to really enjoy the game. That being said, however, my overall impression of the game was that it was put together as cheaply as possible to simply get it out into the market and capitalize on the popularity of the TV show. The graphics are mediocre and the voices don't even come close to matching the moving mouths of the characters. I wouldn't say it's a terrible game. It is fun to play, especially if you're a fan of the TV show. It just would have been nice to see the game creators spend a little more time and effort in making the game not look so cheap.
on October 6, 2010
"I didnt really like it because it wasn't very responsive. I thought it was not an expert video game maker that made it. I thought it could have been better." - Jaden (7)
on January 7, 2011
This gift was a hit with everyone this year. Was great for beginners and experts alike! Hours and hours of fun!
on October 27, 2010
Ordered this game for my son. He thought it was ok at first, but both he and his older brother eventually got too frustrated with it. The biggest problem is the slow response to the remote controls. Even though you hit the buttons in time to move out of the way of an object, the delay in the software causes you to wipe out anyway, and the kids are right, it's really frustrating. The graphics are choppy and flawed; you'll be bouncing up in the air, and suddenly hit something that isn't even there, again causing your character to fall.

Might have been a fun game to play had the graphics been better and the software been more responsive to the remotes.

Don't buy this game.
on February 8, 2016
Totally not what I was looking for but that's my fault. Great seller!!!
on February 24, 2016