summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Color: Sprout|Size: 0-12 Months|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 19, 2013
I am so glad I bought this! It has kept my son warm the entire winter. It is so soft and warm. Its stylish, washes really well and fits perfectly on my Peg Perego seat. I would recommend this to anyone.
on March 24, 2013
This toddler bunting bag is great. It works for most strollers and car seats to keep your toddler ages 1-3 warm. The bag doesn't interfere with the straps so your baby can be strapped in and safe with out compromising on warmth. What I thought was kind of neat about this is the scrunched top that goes over the top of the seat can also go over top of the child's head if you need the more enclosed. My bundle me has been hit with rain and snow and the outside fabric has stood up to both it doesn't absorb the rain leaving it wet and soggy so your baby stays 100% dry. Also my bundle me has been out in -28 weather brrr right well not for my daughter heavy coats do not work in the stroller bunting bag or not you just cant get your munchkin strapped in so I put on a light spring jacket on my daughter and the bundle me kept her warm the whole walk taking her sister to school. She was overly hot she was a comfortable temperature. It's also good for the cooler spring months you can just fold the top down. I recommend it to everyone.
on February 9, 2013
I bought this for my UppaBaby Vista when my daughter was about 4 months. It fits this stroller very well - note that the seat-angle adjusting handle will be covered by the back of the bag but that the handle is still completely functional. Also, although this product claims to be for 1 year old to 3 years old it works fine for smaller children - I just fold the top of it down so that my daughter can look over the top of it.

It's really warm and has some extra space for additional blankets on really cold days - I've used it when it was -15°C and my daughter was nice and toasty.

Another plus, it can be easily moved from one stroller to another with very little effort. I've also tried this on a Maclaren Quest stroller and it fits perfectly on that one as well!
on September 11, 2012
I bought the toddler size for my 4 month old son after seeing the infant size in a store. He would have grown out of it by 6 months old. If you have a big baby (my boy is 70 cm tall and 19 lbs) then I would recommend getting the toddler size. I have put this in my BOB stroller and it fits perfectly, and he is snug as a bug. The material is extremely soft and plush and he cuddles up to it when I zip him in. It looks pretty sharp with the detail on the outside of black and grey inside.
I will be able to use this in the cold Canadian winters at our ski condo and at home (in the Okanagan). I will have to put him in a warm sweater, touque, snow pants etc, it's not a super down comforter or anything but the point of it is that it's secure and warm (not a blanket that he can kick off) and it offers the extra protection from wind and snow.
on February 5, 2013
Great colour, great material, really good size. and perfect for the weather, not crazy hot like those ones with plush inside.
Only thing is the top, at the back.It has a fold towards the back so you can wrap it around the back of the seat and also an elastic that goes around to avoid sliding down, however it doesn't fit every stroller. My stroller ins't flat at the back, it has the sides turned inwards for head sag looks support like a car seat, so the bag doesn't look sleek at the back, but its ok because when the child goes in, none of it matters. Great purchase though.
on January 19, 2013
This Bundle Me fits my Graco car seat well. It is very warm, sometimes too warm. It works well to go outside in the stroller but it can get very warm for the car. Even though the top cover zips down to easily put the baby in and out of the car seat, the back still gets very warm. The good thing is that it is very easy to put on and take off. There is an elasticized strap the goes over the top of the seat and Velcro holes allow the seatbelt straps to come through the cover. Overall, a very good product for very cold weather.
on January 15, 2014
This is good to use with a winter coat. It is not as warm as it looks...the out lining is good and waterproof. I would not recommended this for a cold winter as the layer is quit thin.
on December 2, 2015
I am very satisfied with my purchase. This stroller bunting bag is as advertised; easy to install, a luxuriously soft, plush cocoon of warmth for your little darling. The slip cover design fits my Graco model easily, tho the top flap which secured the head of the bag to the chair needs to be released to use the stroller in the reclined flat position. This is lot a problem for me, it takes but a minute to flip back once again. The bag has a water resistant finish, tho dampness will soak through into the plush fabric if you're caught without a rain cover. I expect it is more effective against snow (less so with rain). I will need an additional blankie for my bub's legs and feet in colder weather (0C and below) and long days. I love how the front of the blanket is substantial enough to remain standing so as to form a windshield for bub's face when he is sleeping lying flat. He remains cozy, snug as a bug, protected from winters nastier elements. Plenty of room for growth and fully adjustable for fit. Four stars. Would recommend. Would re-purchase.
on October 26, 2015
This has been safety tested for use in car seats. However all car seat manufacturers say not to use anything that goes between the baby and the seat (which this does), because they haven't done their own tests on it. So you have to decide for yourself if it's safe for car seat use.

It works great for our stroller (Rock Star Baby by Bon Jovi and i'Coo). It accommodates different strap heights and crotch strap lengths. The top fits very nicely around the top of the stroller and stays in place. There is a elastic band that fastens around it to keep it in place as well.

However, the top is not wide enough to fit well over the top of a Graco Snug Ride Click & Connect car seat. The elastic band holds it in place but it's not a great fit. I cannot see it fitting well on other car seats either.

It is very warm. Because of the double zippers it's easy to take the top completely off or just fold it over. It is a bit of a pain to move it back and forth from stroller to car seat on a daily basis, so I bought 2.
on December 20, 2012
This bundle me bag keeps my little one so warm. It doesn't fit in our stroller perfectly (cannot attach to the back of our stroller due to our stroller design) but we still love it. Makes cold weather walks so much easier, before this the blanket was always being kicked off or blowing off in the wind.