5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 24 2013
This review is from: JJ Cole JUPBBM Toddler Urban Bundle Me, 1-3 Years (Plumberry) (Baby Product)
This toddler bunting bag is great. It works for most strollers and car seats to keep your toddler ages 1-3 warm. The bag doesn't interfere with the straps so your baby can be strapped in and safe with out compromising on warmth. What I thought was kind of neat about this is the scrunched top that goes over the top of the seat can also go over top of the child's head if you need the more enclosed. My bundle me has been hit with rain and snow and the outside fabric has stood up to both it doesn't absorb the rain leaving it wet and soggy so your baby stays 100% dry. Also my bundle me has been out in -28 weather brrr right well not for my daughter heavy coats do not work in the stroller bunting bag or not you just cant get your munchkin strapped in so I put on a light spring jacket on my daughter and the bundle me kept her warm the whole walk taking her sister to school. She was overly hot she was a comfortable temperature. It's also good for the cooler spring months you can just fold the top down. I recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, Dec 26 2012
no more do blankets fall out of strollers, it is like a cozy soft sleeping bag to keep your little one warm... I bought the car seat infant one and the toddler one... the Toddler one will stay in the stroller and wont drag, will work as my infant grows into a toddler..... the car seat one will stay in car seat and she will out grow sooner.... but I will not have to transfer the bundle me from one to the other as I have one of each.... and one that will last from birth until...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Dec 5 2012
Kelly Zhang (Etobcioke, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
The product does exactly what it describes and I love the soft micro fibre filling that keeps it warm inside and the fact it's very light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Warm, Dec 1 2014
Love it! I don't have to put my baby in tons of bulky winter clothes - I dress him in warm layers, and the cover keeps him toasty warm. It kept him dry in light rain, and stood up to heavy winds as well. He is always warm and happy. The cover is easy to put on, and doesn't interfere in the stroller straps. Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stroller/Carseat bag, March 6 2014
I like this product. The only thing that I'm not a fan about is the elastic strap at the top to secure it to the stroller. It isn't the most ideal way for my stroller but other than that it is exactly what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, Dec 5 2013
the color is nice

it looks working well for my baby, she is warm I think with this,

but it is not thick very much

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps my baby cozy, Nov. 3 2013
C. Wu (Vancouver, Canada) - See all my reviews
keeps my ten month old nice and cozy and looks like we will be getting lots of use out of it as there's still room for him to grow. fits our britax b ready (but unable to use the Velcro so the shade slips off occasionally).

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very satisfied.. fits my graco stroller very well, Dec 9 2014
exactly does what its meant for..
My daughter stays warm in there..
I am very satisfied..fits my graco stroller very well.
Highly recommend this

4.0 out of 5 stars overall very good, especially love the cover, Oct. 26 2014
overall very good, especially love the cover, but wish there was a way to anchor it more securely inside the stroller itself, not just at the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars This.is.PERFECT!, April 3 2013
Michelle Stemmler "angelamickey" (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I get so many compliments on this! Fits our Britax B-Ready stroller perfectly, and I have even put it in our Mamas and Papas Cruise stroller as well (not as great - bit big). My daughter is nice and warm (and waterproof!), without me having to layer blankets on her or dress her super duper warm. She is always comfortable, and I love that she will still fit in this for at least 2 more winters!

The price on Amazon cannot be beat! I definitely checked, and you cannot go wrong here! Great product! Would recommend to anyone.