5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 24 2013
This review is from: JJ Cole JUPBBM Toddler Urban Bundle Me, 1-3 Years (Plumberry) (Baby Product)
This toddler bunting bag is great. It works for most strollers and car seats to keep your toddler ages 1-3 warm. The bag doesn't interfere with the straps so your baby can be strapped in and safe with out compromising on warmth. What I thought was kind of neat about this is the scrunched top that goes over the top of the seat can also go over top of the child's head if you need the more enclosed. My bundle me has been hit with rain and snow and the outside fabric has stood up to both it doesn't absorb the rain leaving it wet and soggy so your baby stays 100% dry. Also my bundle me has been out in -28 weather brrr right well not for my daughter heavy coats do not work in the stroller bunting bag or not you just cant get your munchkin strapped in so I put on a light spring jacket on my daughter and the bundle me kept her warm the whole walk taking her sister to school. She was overly hot she was a comfortable temperature. It's also good for the cooler spring months you can just fold the top down. I recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, Dec 26 2012
no more do blankets fall out of strollers, it is like a cozy soft sleeping bag to keep your little one warm... I bought the car seat infant one and the toddler one... the Toddler one will stay in the stroller and wont drag, will work as my infant grows into a toddler..... the car seat one will stay in car seat and she will out grow sooner.... but I will not have to transfer the bundle me from one to the other as I have one of each.... and one that will last from birth until...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Dec 5 2012
Kelly Zhang (Etobcioke, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
The product does exactly what it describes and I love the soft micro fibre filling that keeps it warm inside and the fact it's very light.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stroller/Carseat bag, March 6 2014
I like this product. The only thing that I'm not a fan about is the elastic strap at the top to secure it to the stroller. It isn't the most ideal way for my stroller but other than that it is exactly what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, Dec 5 2013
the color is nice

it looks working well for my baby, she is warm I think with this,

but it is not thick very much

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps my baby cozy, Nov. 3 2013
C. Wu (Vancouver, Canada) - See all my reviews
keeps my ten month old nice and cozy and looks like we will be getting lots of use out of it as there's still room for him to grow. fits our britax b ready (but unable to use the Velcro so the shade slips off occasionally).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for my Britax b-ready stroller!, Nov. 17 2012
Great bundle bag. I had the baby version of this bag and it is perfect. It is very warm. I use the toddler version on my Britax b-ready stroller and it is perfect. You still need to put a coat on your baby because the top does not zip up all the way, so upper can easily become cold. I would say this product replaces a showpant or blanket, not a jacket. However a fleece jacket may be sufficient as the back of the bundle me goes all the way up and after a while, my daughter's back sweats because it is hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars This.is.PERFECT!, April 3 2013
Michelle Stemmler "angelamickey" (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I get so many compliments on this! Fits our Britax B-Ready stroller perfectly, and I have even put it in our Mamas and Papas Cruise stroller as well (not as great - bit big). My daughter is nice and warm (and waterproof!), without me having to layer blankets on her or dress her super duper warm. She is always comfortable, and I love that she will still fit in this for at least 2 more winters!

The price on Amazon cannot be beat! I definitely checked, and you cannot go wrong here! Great product! Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, March 10 2013
Bought this for my new granddaughter. My daughter-in-law loves it and I am glad I bought the toddler size as she is only 2 months, but it will last for years. Bought the plumberry and it's a lovely color for boy or girl. Very cozy for cold rainy days too.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product!, Jan. 9 2013
This bundle me bag was a really great purchase as they retail for around $80 in stores! I got it for less than $40 and it shipped within 2 days. awesome product! the top of it has a slip on part which does not work for our stroller, but otherwise it fits perfectly and my son loves it! overall it is an awesome purchase, keeps him nice and warm, and he loves the fuzzy liner and loves to cuddle with it!

ARRAY(0xb29563fc)

JJ Cole JUPBBM Toddler Urban Bundle Me, 1-3 Years (Plumberry)
CDN$ 69.95