Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen All-New Kindle Paperwhite Deal of the Day - The Beatles in Mono 14LP Vinyl Box Set SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

Color: PlumberrySize: 1-3 YearsChange
Price:$63.74+ $1.30 shipping

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 19, 2013
I am so glad I bought this! It has kept my son warm the entire winter. It is so soft and warm. Its stylish, washes really well and fits perfectly on my Peg Perego seat. I would recommend this to anyone.
on March 24, 2013
This toddler bunting bag is great. It works for most strollers and car seats to keep your toddler ages 1-3 warm. The bag doesn't interfere with the straps so your baby can be strapped in and safe with out compromising on warmth. What I thought was kind of neat about this is the scrunched top that goes over the top of the seat can also go over top of the child's head if you need the more enclosed. My bundle me has been hit with rain and snow and the outside fabric has stood up to both it doesn't absorb the rain leaving it wet and soggy so your baby stays 100% dry. Also my bundle me has been out in -28 weather brrr right well not for my daughter heavy coats do not work in the stroller bunting bag or not you just cant get your munchkin strapped in so I put on a light spring jacket on my daughter and the bundle me kept her warm the whole walk taking her sister to school. She was overly hot she was a comfortable temperature. It's also good for the cooler spring months you can just fold the top down. I recommend it to everyone.
on February 9, 2013
I bought this for my UppaBaby Vista when my daughter was about 4 months. It fits this stroller very well - note that the seat-angle adjusting handle will be covered by the back of the bag but that the handle is still completely functional. Also, although this product claims to be for 1 year old to 3 years old it works fine for smaller children - I just fold the top of it down so that my daughter can look over the top of it.

It's really warm and has some extra space for additional blankets on really cold days - I've used it when it was -15°C and my daughter was nice and toasty.

Another plus, it can be easily moved from one stroller to another with very little effort. I've also tried this on a Maclaren Quest stroller and it fits perfectly on that one as well!
on February 5, 2013
Great colour, great material, really good size. and perfect for the weather, not crazy hot like those ones with plush inside.
Only thing is the top, at the back.It has a fold towards the back so you can wrap it around the back of the seat and also an elastic that goes around to avoid sliding down, however it doesn't fit every stroller. My stroller ins't flat at the back, it has the sides turned inwards for head sag looks support like a car seat, so the bag doesn't look sleek at the back, but its ok because when the child goes in, none of it matters. Great purchase though.
on January 15, 2014
This is good to use with a winter coat. It is not as warm as it looks...the out lining is good and waterproof. I would not recommended this for a cold winter as the layer is quit thin.
on October 26, 2015
This has been safety tested for use in car seats. However all car seat manufacturers say not to use anything that goes between the baby and the seat (which this does), because they haven't done their own tests on it. So you have to decide for yourself if it's safe for car seat use.

It works great for our stroller (Rock Star Baby by Bon Jovi and i'Coo). It accommodates different strap heights and crotch strap lengths. The top fits very nicely around the top of the stroller and stays in place. There is a elastic band that fastens around it to keep it in place as well.

However, the top is not wide enough to fit well over the top of a Graco Snug Ride Click & Connect car seat. The elastic band holds it in place but it's not a great fit. I cannot see it fitting well on other car seats either.

It is very warm. Because of the double zippers it's easy to take the top completely off or just fold it over. It is a bit of a pain to move it back and forth from stroller to car seat on a daily basis, so I bought 2.
on December 20, 2012
This bundle me bag keeps my little one so warm. It doesn't fit in our stroller perfectly (cannot attach to the back of our stroller due to our stroller design) but we still love it. Makes cold weather walks so much easier, before this the blanket was always being kicked off or blowing off in the wind.
on September 11, 2012
I bought the toddler size for my 4 month old son after seeing the infant size in a store. He would have grown out of it by 6 months old. If you have a big baby (my boy is 70 cm tall and 19 lbs) then I would recommend getting the toddler size. I have put this in my BOB stroller and it fits perfectly, and he is snug as a bug. The material is extremely soft and plush and he cuddles up to it when I zip him in. It looks pretty sharp with the detail on the outside of black and grey inside.
I will be able to use this in the cold Canadian winters at our ski condo and at home (in the Okanagan). I will have to put him in a warm sweater, touque, snow pants etc, it's not a super down comforter or anything but the point of it is that it's secure and warm (not a blanket that he can kick off) and it offers the extra protection from wind and snow.
on February 11, 2013
I bought this product for my quinny buzz stroller I personally find it wasn't as warm as my jolly jumper car seat bunting bag. We live in toronto canada hopefully I can get more use out of it. I feltmy son's legs and they feel cold. He is quite tall as he still has space to grow into it which is great
on October 8, 2015
Very happy with this, my kid hates blankets but tolerates this. I like the wind protection and water wicking, it's soft and cozy inside. Fit my smart Lux perfectly. With a good winter suit and a hooded cowl I'm confident in her warmth this winter during walks.
Zipper is alittle sticky, the top peice does not zip off completely, so must be used together. There is an elastic at the top to fit over the back of the stroller. The visor of my stroller connects right at the top which I thought would be a problem but the top of the bundle me lays really well and doesn't slouch down.