5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty neat little device.
Published 15 months ago by IofTHEbHOLDER

3.0 out of 5 stars Great size and does a great job but annoying to dump the garlic out
This makes mincing garlic easy and quick. However getting the garlic out of the container is hard. The wet garlic sticks to the sides and I have to use a sharp knife to scrap it out. But its simple to use. It would be great for kids to use to get involved.
Published 11 months ago by angela rankin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty neat little device., June 26 2013
This review is from: Chef'n Garlic Zoom Rolling Garlic Chopper, Arugula and Meringue (Kitchen)
I'm going start off saying I am not a professional cook. Nor am I even an amateur. I think I'm between the "boiling water" and the "how did my boiling water catch on fire?" type of cook. That being said, you can basically surmise that I can't cook, or at least that's what my wife says. However, that also being said, I don't think I ever enjoyed mincing garlic so much in my life! And that is alot being said! (which is 3 times, if you're keeping count).

This thing has wheels. I mean seriously, it has WHEELS! Wives/girlfriends if your out there, if you have simple minded men in your lives who you want incorporated into your cooking routine this is the product for you. Its like how Dyson got men vacuuming by including that dumb ball into his vacuum cleaners (I've also never vacuumed so much in my life after that). The other garlic mincer devices I've used are either too precarious (like those micro-planes that I've severed my finger tips on) or require too much maintenance. Speaking of maintenance, I'm going to level with you and before you get all red faced and angry at me, I need you to keep an open mind. You ready? Ok, we use this thing exclusively for garlic. To clean it I just give it a quick rinse. Why not a deep exfoliating herbal wash with all the fixings? Because I'm not too worried about transferring the "garlic flavor" onto the next piece of garlic I will be mincing. It does come apart if you're into that soap stuff. I've said my peace.

Anyways, this little guy is also pretty solidly built, sometimes I let my 2 and 3 year old play with it (their weak fingers can't really get the garlic to chop). Overall I love this product, and now I'm more convinced than ever that the future of kitchen gadgets will be wheel-based (or somehow attached to balls). Knives with wheels, toasters with wheels, a giant ball-based taco machine, the possibilities are endless!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great New Product, Nov. 30 2011
This is a great little chopper. I find it so easy (actually fun to use) and find I'm now adding a lot more garlic to my cooking. Easy to wash under hot running water and then leaving open on the counter to dry.

I'm giving them as little gifts this Christmas to fellow cooks. This is also a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chef'n Garlic Zoom Rolling Garlic Chopper, Sept. 26 2012
To my amazement, I have seen this product for the first time while visiting in Brazil, just to learn that it was purchased in Montreal, Canada. I live in Toronto area but was unable to find it here, so I checked Amazon.ca and found it there. I am absolutely happy with it. It is a cute toy like gadget that chops the garlic to perfection in no time. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Little Gadget, March 20 2011
I got this gift in a Christmas stocking and liked it so much that I had to get one for my Mum!

Extremely sharp blades mince garlic perfectly. Super quick, VERY easy to clean(all you need is to rinse it right after use), and keeps hands and cutting board from retaining garlic odor.

I use it far more than I first thought!

5.0 out of 5 stars Garlic Chopper, Feb. 26 2013
I have used my garlic chopper a few times now and I love it! It's simple and quick to use and simple to clean either in the dishwasher or just running it under water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, Jan. 25 2013
I used to mince my garlic with a knife and cutting board, I always found that garlic mincers break easily and are messy.

I love this little tool! I only need to wash it now instead of a cutting board and knife, I also have to wash a small spatula that I used to get all the little garlic pieces out.

5.0 out of 5 stars chippy chopper, Dec 23 2011
I've had this little chopper for almost a year now and have had no difficulty with it. It minces the garlic quickly and easily and goes into the dishwasher with no problem. I recently used it to mince ginger which can be challenging and it did a great job...and, it's fun to use! I give it as gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, Dec 9 2011
I just tried it and it works very well and actually fun to use. I love garlic but always was annoyed when cutting it into peices because it got stuck on the blade of the knife .. It is very rapid and no need to wash any knife or cutting board , just rince with warm water and 'voilà' ! I bought three to give as presents also..

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't get my hands on it! Daughter won't give it up, May 16 2014
Well my daughter got it b4 I did and I still haven't seen it. But she loves it. Guess I'll order another

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, May 6 2014
Chops the garlic finely & best of all it completely breaks down & is dish washer safe.
Very easy to reassemble.