biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on November 27, 2015
Thought it was used but received new copy. Excellent!
on November 24, 2015
Wrong order
on September 22, 2015
The movie comes off like it should be a gorehounds’ treat, but like I’ve said, the end result is much different than expected. The surgery scene is very short and what you do see done around the mouths and anuses is covered up for the most part. Of course, these people have to eat and we witness what happens but everything is covered up so it’s up to your imagination to really see what’s going on.

Disappointing given the hype behind it, but it’s not that bad and winds up a little more accessible due to the “less is more” approach given to the premise. http://shaunvsbmovies.com/2014/07/16/33/
on August 4, 2014
Messed up!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The first reference I ever heard of to this was a South Park episode that did a parody, I had no idea there was a movie! Of course I had to buy it after learning that!

I found this movie to be more disturbing than horrific, although horrific it was! The gag quotient of this film is quite high, as you can imagine. But don't worry, you won't see anyone really eating anything if you know what I mean! I actually felt sad for the characters, something I don't usually feel in horror flicks. Perhaps the reality level is too high, I prefer more of a scary horror fantasy, but that's just me. I wasn't scared by this movie, only upset by the tension...

Lastly, I found the end a bit poor, I won't spoil it for you, but I bet you won't like it either.
on February 16, 2014
An Instant Classic ! Gross, Disturbing and Effective ! It's the kind of movie that make you think am i actually sick to love it!
on November 22, 2013
Dieter Laser played the part perfectly! He was the antisocial,egotistical mad man, surgeon with with an inhumanly grotesque plan to turn 3 humans into Siamese triplets - anus to mouth. If you're gagging already this film is not for you. Be warned LOL!
on October 30, 2013
Heard about it first...and glad I now own it...good &'weird story and very entertaining. And now, I want to see the sequel
on April 21, 2013
This movie was truly disturbing, because it is 100% medically true. Wow, get 1 & 2 together and you won't regret it. Must be a lover of horror or gore movies. Well done, love this movie. I don't recommend eating popcorn or any food while watching this film.
on January 11, 2012
going to be a classic like pulp fiction, great main character, a must see a must have, ordered the next one