biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-rayChange

on July 5, 2011
The Human Centipede is a disturbingly unique movie going experience, that
will have you shocked throughout and leave you horrified!!

Two friends, Lindsay (Ashley C. Williams) and Jenny (Ashlynn Yennie) are touring Germany and are on their way to a rock concert when their car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. They make their way to an isolated house in the wilderness to call for help. They are welcomed by the strange and eerie Dr. Heiter (Dieter Laser) a retired surgeon who specializes in separated conjoined twins. Almost immediately, both Lindsay and Jenny get bad vibrations from the doctor.

Soon after, he drugs them both and keeps them in his basement where he has a makeshift lab set up for an unspeakable procedure: Dr. Heiter is through with separating conjoined twins, he's going to see if he can join them together with Japanese tourist Katsuro (Akihiro Kitamura) to create The Human Centipede.

What follows during the 2nd act of the film is a horrifying experience in claustrophobia, torture, humiliation and EXTREME perversity. And what makes the idea of the movie all the more terrifying is that it IS 100 percent medically accurate. Director Tom Six requested the help of a veteran surgeon to make his creature possible, and received information of how the centipede could be created realistically and effectively. And the film does a great job of doing just that.

When the horror becomes so unbearable, one must remind one's self that It's Only a Movie...It's Only a Movie...It's Only a Movie...

SCARY as HELL and Chillingly Effective!!!

So, You Think You've Seen It All??

YOU AINT Seen Nothing Yet!!
The first reference I ever heard of to this was a South Park episode that did a parody, I had no idea there was a movie! Of course I had to buy it after learning that!

I found this movie to be more disturbing than horrific, although horrific it was! The gag quotient of this film is quite high, as you can imagine. But don't worry, you won't see anyone really eating anything if you know what I mean! I actually felt sad for the characters, something I don't usually feel in horror flicks. Perhaps the reality level is too high, I prefer more of a scary horror fantasy, but that's just me. I wasn't scared by this movie, only upset by the tension...

Lastly, I found the end a bit poor, I won't spoil it for you, but I bet you won't like it either.
on September 22, 2015
The movie comes off like it should be a gorehounds’ treat, but like I’ve said, the end result is much different than expected. The surgery scene is very short and what you do see done around the mouths and anuses is covered up for the most part. Of course, these people have to eat and we witness what happens but everything is covered up so it’s up to your imagination to really see what’s going on.

Disappointing given the hype behind it, but it’s not that bad and winds up a little more accessible due to the “less is more” approach given to the premise. http://shaunvsbmovies.com/2014/07/16/33/
on January 22, 2011
I was expecting so much more from this film after hearing how disgusting it was from fellow horror lovers. Don't get me wrong, it's a decent movie for what it is, I was just expecting more gross outs and gore. Definately a must see for any fan of the genre... but a rental, not a purchase.
on April 21, 2013
This movie was truly disturbing, because it is 100% medically true. Wow, get 1 & 2 together and you won't regret it. Must be a lover of horror or gore movies. Well done, love this movie. I don't recommend eating popcorn or any food while watching this film.
on November 22, 2013
Dieter Laser played the part perfectly! He was the antisocial,egotistical mad man, surgeon with with an inhumanly grotesque plan to turn 3 humans into Siamese triplets - anus to mouth. If you're gagging already this film is not for you. Be warned LOL!
on February 16, 2014
An Instant Classic ! Gross, Disturbing and Effective ! It's the kind of movie that make you think am i actually sick to love it!
on October 30, 2013
Heard about it first...and glad I now own it...good &'weird story and very entertaining. And now, I want to see the sequel
on November 27, 2015
Thought it was used but received new copy. Excellent!
on February 9, 2011
I've seen this movie so many times I've probably got a problem. It's great. Love watching it with people who've never heard of it. They're totally grossed out- but you know what? It's not just gross, it's disturbing and fun. And gripping. And you're all WTF at the end. Solid.