4.0 out of 5 stars As good as little can be
I had a large elliptical in a small house. It ended up taking up a big chunk of geography in a bedroom, had to be moved out when we had guests, and ended up blocking a hall. I went searching for something small which could be picked up and stored when needed. After a long search, this mini elliptical looked pretty good. It has turned out to be a good solution...
Published on April 16 2012 by E. Cameron

3.0 out of 5 stars purchased 4 of these, and 3 out of 4 were thrown out
I have purchased 4 of these in the past 6 years, the right wheel always tends to screw up big time, like pieces of rubber off the tire come off, and moves to the side off the base. i still love using it, they should have it that there is an extra wheel in the box
Published 10 months ago by dayna Kalverda

3.0 out of 5 stars purchased 4 of these, and 3 out of 4 were thrown out, Sept. 7 2013
dayna Kalverda (Brampton, ON, CA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as little can be, April 16 2012
This review is from: J Fit Mini Elliptical Trainer, Silver (Sports)

It is sturdy, and pretty quiet. It has a much smaller range of motion than a full sized elliptical, but it doesn't take long to find out that it gives your legs a good work out. There is a tension control knob which allows you to vary the intensity. It felt strange at first with no handles to steady you, so I put it close to the wall in case I lost my balance (I'm over 70), but I soon got used to it and found it wasn't as precarious as it first appeared.

All things considered, it's not as good as a professional full sized elliptical, but it is about as good as you can get for home use in a small sized package. I'm glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, Jan. 7 2012
This review is from: J Fit Mini Elliptical Trainer, Silver (Sports)
I've actually been very pleased with this product. Especially when the winter is cold and one can't go outside. I also like that I can use it around my kids (no belts or motors that they can get hurt on.). Also my kids can try to use it. I have a 9 year old, 7 year old, 4 year old and a 3 year old. They all have fun using it. We are a homeschooling family, and things that can keep them active when we're stuck indoors is good. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful as a pedal-ler, Dec 11 2011
This review is from: J Fit Mini Elliptical Trainer, Silver (Sports)
We use it as under-desk pedaller. Its smooth & has various adjustable resistance levels. Great for anyone looking for some light exercise throughout the day with a sit-down desk job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, convenient & fun., Sept. 13 2011
This review is from: J Fit Mini Elliptical Trainer, Silver (Sports)
The only downfall to this little exerciser is the fact that there is some assembly required, but it's not too difficult. This little unit is perfect for the living room, stays out of the way and is fun and easy to use. It is sturdy and works well. You can get a good workout if you go fast & put some weights in your hands, but the weights aren't necessary.

3.0 out of 5 stars Your Call, Nov. 21 2011
This review is from: J Fit Mini Elliptical Trainer, Silver (Sports)
I have used this for a few weeks now. The tread/throw that you get is small. You can get your legs/knees burning very fast. It's better that going walking on a cold day. It is compact, which was my interest, for my apartment. Your call.