biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on December 15, 2010
This set is great and I am so glad I purchased it. I have been looking for these DVDs forever. The quality is great and its fun watching a show I grew up loving. Thanks again!!
on April 16, 2013
Very good service.
I have watched this entire series twice already.
I have never laughed so much in all my life.
Great series. sj.
on March 6, 2014
IT'S THE VERSION THAT YOU SEE ON AMERICAN TV RERUNS EXCEPT THE MCA TV JINGLE IS THE REVUE JINGLE FROM THE 1950'S. BUY IT!!!
on January 16, 2012
I was very pleased with my purchase. It is exactly as described in the advertisement. The DVDs arrived very quickly too.
on August 26, 2014
I had never seen this show before I bought this. I am so glad I did! I really enjoyed watching it!
on June 28, 2010
I own seasons one and two and I am glad this is coming out. I am buying it. If I don't want one and two I could sell them.
But I may keep them. This is a good deal and I won't have to wait years to get all seasons.
on October 21, 2014
Truly funny comedy....
on September 6, 2015
nell is very funny!
on May 25, 2010
This was a great show and for 6 seasons the price isn't bad, but if you already started to purchase the previous release season you are purchasing what you already have twice.
0Comment2 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2010
said: if somebody loves Gimme a break, he owns yet season 1 and 2... so why is there no offer for 3 - 6? people dont like to pay twice!
I do hope that "some day soon" I can buy this item without season 1 +2 !
0Comment0 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse