countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on July 7, 2016
This mouse is great. Lasts a very long time and can be used on Windows 10 operating system. I used it on my old computer and you can also hook this up to a laptop computer if you prefer to use this type of mouse as I do. This is a great tool to work with.
on September 3, 2013
Scrolly wheel is a little bit clicky/clunky but every thing works as it's supposed to. Can't complain for the price and because I prefer wired to wi-fi. Pass on the RF whenever reasonably possible.
on March 11, 2014
I regret buying this, surrre it was cheap and at the end of the day its a mouse and it does it job, but its just feels cheap and super small in your hands. I have medium size man hands and this mouse is almost unusable because of the size. Good for kids though
on June 19, 2013
I haven't used the mouse for a very long time but it seems like it is well build. Very nice mouse for a very cheap price, would definately recommend to someone looking for a budget mouse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 17, 2012
This Logitech mouse works as it should but I find the construction to be a little cheap. The mouse has been working well for several months without any issues.
on March 22, 2013
its ok. pretty standard mouse. arrived fairly quickly
good for use as a spare. ergonomics felt that i will not use this as a primary mouse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 28, 2013
For the past decade or so I have used laptop computers with a touch pads and have done without a mouse. However, I recently began a job which requires that I use special software tools to mark up text, and it occurred to me that it would be easier to do this with a mouse than with the touchpad. I went to a local store, bought the mouse that they had in stock – the Logitech B100 USB mouse – and it worked right out of the box. I just needed to plug it in. There was no software to install, Windows 7 recognized it immediately, and it works well. The mouse is a nice size and shape for my hand, it’s light, and it glides across my desk nicely. It has two buttons, left and right, and a scroll wheel. The optical sensor works well, too. I recommend it.
on October 8, 2012
There are no big 'oh wow this is great' but it does the job, a few weeks and it is still going (yes I have had cheap mice die within days so that is a feat). There is nothing fancy or amazing bout but if you don't want to pay a lot it works just fine.
on May 30, 2014
I ordered this product as my laptop touch pad got freeze. It is not bad at that price. I am using this for more than two months. Lets see how long it work.
on August 15, 2013
perfect size for my small hands, have had this mouse before, and it never ceases to please me though they only last about a year, but the price is right!