5.0 out of 5 stars Freakishly Good...
Published 25 days ago by Rian

2.0 out of 5 stars The Keyboard not as expected
One of the most uncomfortable keyboards that I've used. It's almost impossible to write a sentence without missing at least one letter since the keys are deep as to a normal keyboard but the design is like as for a flat keyboard...
Published 6 months ago by Aleksandar Shumanov

5.0 out of 5 stars Freakishly Good..., Sept. 30 2014
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Desktop MK710 - Keyboard - wireless - 2.4 GHz - mouse - USB wireless receiver - English - US - WLS DESKTOP MK710 UNIFY RECEIVER (Personal Computers)
I cooked this mouse in the back window of my car for a week in 35 degree weather while camping last summer in alberta. Instead of tossing it out, I tried it again every month with the crazy dream that it would one day "heal" itself. Surprisingly, after a few months it started to show signs of life again, and eventually (over the course of a few months) got to the point where it bacame my main mouse again.Then I left it outside in the rain overnight. Again, I kept trying it, and over time the cursor started to move in small jumps and today seems fully recovered. Also the matching keyboard has been running off the same AA batteries after 2+ years of daily use with the power never switched off and still shows almost full power remaining. I'd call it a freak of nature, except it's not nature, which ironically makes it even more freaky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked instantly and is high quality., Oct. 11 2013
I received the package and had the keyboard and mouse working and synced to my laptop in 2 minutes. The USB receiver is very small unlike my past keyboard so i don't have to worry about damaging it when in use on my laptop and never have to worry about losing it as it can stay in the USB slot at all time. The keyboard and mouse are both of top quality and have many custom macros available and has many gaming specific options. If you want to invest in a superb keyboard and mouse this product is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Sept. 20 2013
Battery life extra-long, precise mouse and great overall quality level. I like how the keypad feels cushioned. Don't hesitate to buy one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works damn well, March 2 2013
K. Eckford - See all my reviews
Logitech quality has gone up, from my limited experiences. I still wouldn't recommend their low-end mice to most people, but their higher end peripherals are excellent, as is their customer service.

This keyboard is light, but stays stationary. The buttons feel great, and the hotkeys work as they should.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like Logitech products, July 29 2014
I really like Logitech products, I own many and am very happy with them. The keyboard is well laid out and comfortable to use, The receiver and software are great, with many terrific features, I love that you can set it up with multiple computing devices and program any of the receivers. I guess if I had one criticism it would be that I would like to see back lit keys on a board that is at this price point, otherwise it's a really great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hesitant at First, But now love it, June 1 2014
Many of the features work as plug and play.

I was very hesitant and when I first started using the keyboard, (I thought the keys were too high, and I didn't like the "cushion". But after 2 hours of typing I can honestly say that this is the comfiest keyboard I've ever used. Definately a $100 keyboard, I could feel it in my fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing quite like a good set of KB + Mouse, April 30 2014
What can I say, there is definitely something reassuring about having a decent mouse and keyboard combo.

The keyboard is solid and has a nice palmrest as well along with two different settings for height/angle. I was dreaming in technicolor I realize but was hoping the screen had some assignable functions but it really just does caps and num-lock, battery indicator, mute, etc. That being said, it is handy to be able to look at the status of the keyboard at a glance, particularly the battery function because its normally just guesswork with the KB just ceasing to function once the batteries die.

As for the mouse, in a word its awesome. The dual scroll rates are great but did take a while to get used to. The assignable buttons are also pretty key. Overall very solid feel, what I equate with Logitech in terms of quality (and this price point for that matter). Conforms very well to the hand, I spend typically 8-12 hours a day on the PC (i'm a grad student) and my hand doesn't cramp on this mouse like it does on cheaper non ergonomic designed mice.

So all in all, great setup would buy again in a second.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Keyboard not as expected, April 17 2014
Otherwise, not too bad... but the fact that i'm still using my old keyboard for typing doesn't make me happy. Maybe it's just subjective feeling and experience but i wouldn't recommend it to nobody. The mouse is not that bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Wireless Desktop MK710 - Keyboard, April 11 2014
Still getting used the 'soft' keys, but just a difference to my laptop keys. Very simple to install and has a perfect range for my needs. The mouse is comfortable and I like the option on the 'click' scroll or 'free' scroll for the wheel (usually keep it on the click - just as that is what i am used to).
Overall a comfortable keyboard to use

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite so far, March 18 2014
Favorite keyboard/mouse I've owned. Super nice. Quality materials. Ultra comfortable. Mega super sweet mouse shape makes my hand happy. Love it!