5.0 out of 5 stars Freakishly Good...
Published 6 months ago by Rian

2.0 out of 5 stars The Keyboard not as expected
One of the most uncomfortable keyboards that I've used. It's almost impossible to write a sentence without missing at least one letter since the keys are deep as to a normal keyboard but the design is like as for a flat keyboard...
Otherwise, not too bad... but the fact that i'm still using my old keyboard for typing doesn't make me happy. Maybe it's just subjective...
Published 12 months ago by Aleksandar Shumanov

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Freakishly Good..., Sept. 30 2014
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Desktop MK710 - Keyboard - wireless - 2.4 GHz - mouse - USB wireless receiver - English - US - WLS DESKTOP MK710 UNIFY RECEIVER (Personal Computers)
I cooked this mouse in the back window of my car for a week in 35 degree weather while camping last summer in alberta. Instead of tossing it out, I tried it again every month with the crazy dream that it would one day "heal" itself. Surprisingly, after a few months it started to show signs of life again, and eventually (over the course of a few months) got to the point where it bacame my main mouse again.Then I left it outside in the rain overnight. Again, I kept trying it, and over time the cursor started to move in small jumps and today seems fully recovered. Also the matching keyboard has been running off the same AA batteries after 2+ years of daily use with the power never switched off and still shows almost full power remaining. I'd call it a freak of nature, except it's not nature, which ironically makes it even more freaky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing quite like a good set of KB + Mouse, April 30 2014
What can I say, there is definitely something reassuring about having a decent mouse and keyboard combo.

The keyboard is solid and has a nice palmrest as well along with two different settings for height/angle. I was dreaming in technicolor I realize but was hoping the screen had some assignable functions but it really just does caps and num-lock, battery indicator, mute, etc. That being said, it is handy to be able to look at the status of the keyboard at a glance, particularly the battery function because its normally just guesswork with the KB just ceasing to function once the batteries die.

As for the mouse, in a word its awesome. The dual scroll rates are great but did take a while to get used to. The assignable buttons are also pretty key. Overall very solid feel, what I equate with Logitech in terms of quality (and this price point for that matter). Conforms very well to the hand, I spend typically 8-12 hours a day on the PC (i'm a grad student) and my hand doesn't cramp on this mouse like it does on cheaper non ergonomic designed mice.

So all in all, great setup would buy again in a second.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works damn well, March 2 2013
K. Eckford - See all my reviews
Logitech quality has gone up, from my limited experiences. I still wouldn't recommend their low-end mice to most people, but their higher end peripherals are excellent, as is their customer service.

This keyboard is light, but stays stationary. The buttons feel great, and the hotkeys work as they should.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Sept. 20 2013
Battery life extra-long, precise mouse and great overall quality level. I like how the keypad feels cushioned. Don't hesitate to buy one.

4.0 out of 5 stars The MK710 doesn't disappoint. I was using a K800 illuminated keyboard before ..., Feb. 16 2015
I've always been a huge fan of Logitech products. The MK710 doesn't disappoint. I was using a K800 illuminated keyboard before but after a couple of years of constant use the keyboard stopped charging properly. I do find the MK710 keyboard not to have the same solid feel as the K800 but I do like the feel and find the padded wrist rest comfortable. I was able to link up immediately and was using the keyboard within minutes. I very much enjoy the recessed keys and the hot key functions work extremely well. There are only 2 things that stopped me from giving the keyboard 5 stars. The on/off switch is very small and not always easy to open without moving or lifting the keyboard. Most importantly is that there is no backlight which would have made this a definite 5 star product. Lack of backlightint makes it hard to see the battery indicator and "on" indicator. As for the mouse, I'm still using my M500 wired mouse which seems to be a better fit in my hand. The functions are the same as the wireless mouse and I do like the fast scrolling ability. I just find it a bit inconvenient to constantly turn the mouse over to open and close. The wireless mouse is a bit smaller than the M500 but I have tried it and have no complaints. I suppose eventually if I need an extra usb port I'll use the mouse more often. As usual, the product shipped by Amazon arrived 3 days early and in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product whatsoever. It was also $15.00 cheaper through Amazon then one of the major office supply companies. So I definately would rate this four and a half out of five xtars. Very satisfied with my purchase and no regrets..

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth experience, Jan. 18 2015
Fantastic! The product arrived early and in perfect condition!

The Keyboard

1) Note that this keyboard has softer, quieter keys. It's perfect for writers, but the depressed keys are not ideal for gaming .
2) The handrest is an excellent upgrade from the detachable plastic one. It is well cushioned and firmly attached to the keyboard.
3) Useful screen displays battery life, active keys.
4) Hotkeys are very easily programmable.

The Mouse

1) Very comfortable for medium to smaller sized hands; might be slightly small for larger hands
2) A very handy quick scroll vs. graduated scroll button on top of the mouse.
3) Handy programmable keys on the side

Overall, I would highly recommend this bundle to writers, typists and casual users. Unlike previous version, the wireless connection is actually wireless. A tiny USB connects the devices, freeing up some desk space and wire clutter.

Note that this combo is not ideal for gaming at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hesitant at First, But now love it, June 1 2014
Many of the features work as plug and play.

I was very hesitant and when I first started using the keyboard, (I thought the keys were too high, and I didn't like the "cushion". But after 2 hours of typing I can honestly say that this is the comfiest keyboard I've ever used. Definately a $100 keyboard, I could feel it in my fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best purchases I've made, April 7 2015
The keyboard and mouse are ergonomic and a pleasure to use. The keys are soft and quiet to type on. Logitech even put in several peripheral buttons on the mouse and keyboard which are in the most convenient spots possible are very easily programmable with the Logitech keyboard and mouse software. The battery life is insanely long and there is two sets of legs that fold out from the bottom of the keyboard for different height options. I have had it for a few months and I honestly can't think of a single problem with the keyboard or mouse. Logitech thought of everything and managed to include it all in a mouse and keyboard for a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked instantly and is high quality., Oct. 11 2013
I received the package and had the keyboard and mouse working and synced to my laptop in 2 minutes. The USB receiver is very small unlike my past keyboard so i don't have to worry about damaging it when in use on my laptop and never have to worry about losing it as it can stay in the USB slot at all time. The keyboard and mouse are both of top quality and have many custom macros available and has many gaming specific options. If you want to invest in a superb keyboard and mouse this product is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard and mouse combo!, Feb. 17 2015
Nice combo! The mouse is great and allows you to switch the scroll wheel settings as you go. Batteries seem to last a long time as well.

Having one reciever is also a great feature of the new Logitech products. Helps save space and USB ports. The USB dongle is super small and tucks under the battery cover in the mouse so you can transport it without losing it.

Keyboard is nice, not loud at all and the keys are nice to use. Overall, much better than the stock keyboards that come with most desktops.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›