5.0 out of 5 stars Scarecrow and Mrs. King Season Three is coming!!!
Yes, I can't wait to receive Season 3 on DVD. Warner Bros. is releasing ever DVD in fairly quick succession. Thank you so much!!! I already pre-ordered this DVD. I remember way back watching this really cool TV series. I am so glad that it has come on DVD.
Published on Feb. 24 2012 by piccolomaster

3.0 out of 5 stars bit corny but I love it anyway
The item arrived in good time and condition. Video/audio quality ok, nothing special, extras are nothing special.

Published 18 months ago by sheamurai

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarecrow and Mrs. King Season Three is coming!!!, Feb. 24 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars bit corny but I love it anyway, June 22 2013
This review is from: Scarecrow and Mrs King: Season 3 (DVD)

This was a nostalgia purchase I have not regretted. When watching the series one after another rather than week by week, you start to notice they reuse a lot of the same shots from show to show, and the theme of Russians being the story gets a touch repetitive. But I keep buying the next season DVD in order to follow the progression of the romance between Lee and Amanda. Yah, thats a bit corny too, but what the hey. Its very gradual and not much drama is involved with it, but I like nature of it and how Amanda slowly reels him in. The fact that Kate Jackson did the last part of the series while battling cancer somehow adds to the story, as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarecrow and mrs. King, March 8 2013
This review is from: Scarecrow and Mrs King: Season 3 (DVD)
well what can I say it is an absolute joy to watch this series can't wait till I get my hands on the 4 and last season. It is really alot of fun and comical still. worth every penny. Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shows!!!, Jan. 21 2013
This review is from: Scarecrow and Mrs King: Season 3 (DVD)
We are hooked to Scarecrow and Mrs. King series...they are great shows!!! Good clean fun for the whole family to watch. Would recommend to others for sure.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, Nov. 2 2014
Jacques Duguay (Repentigny, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scarecrow and Mrs King: Season 3 (DVD)
i like this old serie can't wait to see the last season

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, Dec 6 2014
This review is from: Scarecrow and Mrs King: Season 3 (DVD)
Had to return it because the audio cut out

Scarecrow and Mrs King: Season 3
Scarecrow and Mrs King: Season 3 by Kate Jackson (DVD - 2012)
CDN$ 33.74 CDN$ 13.00