march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVD|Change

on January 10, 2014
I received season 4 of Brothers and Sisters again instead of season 5 so now I have 2 copies of 4 and no 5. so I can only say that I am looking forward to doing a swap back and receive a ued copy dvertised for $26.00 I believe.
on January 14, 2015
Love the entire series and have watched it many times. This season is my least favourite. So many of my favourite characters are gone and this season just feels like the writers really had to try and make a story fit for who is left. That being said, I wish this show would have continued on and was sad it was cancelled after only 5 season. I absolutely fell in love with the cast and the story.
on February 22, 2016
Overall this season is enjoyable however it received a slightly lower rating due to two main reasons: first of all, the package (box around the DVD case) was slightly damaged upon arrival and secondly the ending was not a complete resolution. For the final season it left a lot of loose ends during it's last episode - this is not something I like of a final season of any show.
on October 14, 2011
Watching this reminds me of back home at the dining room table, only I can observe safe on the side-line. Sally Field has done a great job of showing us our own families, with accuracy & entertainment.
on May 16, 2013
I loved this series. Anyone who love shows about family must watch this!! It made me laugh and cry,it's everything I want in a tv show!!!
on April 29, 2013
English: love it like the rest of the serie a very nice ending
Francais: j'ai très aimé, tout comme le reste de la série.
on June 30, 2013
Great season and think everyone should watch this. it talks alot about family and what it take for everyone to go through.
on April 16, 2015
I love this series great actors and actresses last season really was amazing
Shipping was really fast as well
on March 19, 2014
The last season of this series was as good as the first, great acting, good story lines.ad to see the series end.
on November 2, 2013
Wel received. it it perfect, Very happy, many thanks to your ... I just love it again many thanks to you