5.0 out of 5 stars Old School Supernatural Is Back!!
Published on Sept. 7 2011 by DeanWinchester79

3.0 out of 5 stars I got supernatural season 6📟for my birthday. It was ...
I got supernatural season 6📟for my birthday. It was ok, there wasn't much to it. I am supernatural fan but I could do without it. #boring
Published 3 months ago by Ish

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Old School Supernatural Is Back!!, Sept. 7 2011
This review is from: Supernatural: The Complete Sixth Season [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Season six of one of the best shows in history goes back to where it all began - season 1 mode. Yes, I do admit that it's not exactly like season 1, but where the spooks in the first season were mainly ghosts, how can you go wrong with a show where 2 brothers stopped Satan and The Apocalypse? But that was only the beginning, as the Brothers Winchester must now stop dragons (yes I did say that) get Sam's soul back, all culminating to the final confrontation with Eve, the first woman and the mother of all monsters and the unexpected betrayal of a loyal friend. These season 6 episodes are a MUST for any Supernatural fan!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Season Since Season 2, Sept. 4 2011
Being a HUGE - and I do mean HUGE fan of this show, let me say that after the huge Apocalypse storyline of seasons 4 & 5, I didn't know where the show could go from there. But I am glad to report that season 6 outdoes anything in the last 2 seasons - yes, even Sam being possessed by Satan being one of them, and the reason for that being Sam is Souless for the first half of the season (his soul is trapped in Lucifer's cage). But the real shock is the very end of the season scene, which must be seen to be believed, all leading up to a dramatic season 7 premiere on the 23'rd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, July 3 2014
Better quality than TV!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Winchesters, Jan. 1 2014
Awesome Season. I can't wait to see where Season 9 will take the story…and to purchase the Complete Season 9 on DVD. :)
The gag reel and extras were awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!!!, Oct. 2 2013
This item arrived on time and in excellent condition! I wasn't sure what to expect at first and i ended up a happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, June 3 2013
I love, love, love this show. I can't get enough of the WInchester boys. The outtakes are hilarious! Must have in every collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the series, May 19 2013
What's there to say I love the series and so does my family. As far as the price and shipping go , I have no complaints

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERnatural, April 24 2013
What more can I say? I've been hooked since the beginning of the show. I own every season and I still love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Supernatural, April 24 2013
My kids and I watched all of these shows. We contimue to watch Season 8 currently on tv. It will be nice when the DVD's of Season 8 come out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Supernatural: The Complete Sixth Season [Blu-ray]
Supernatural: The Complete Sixth Season [Blu-ray] by Jared Padalecki (Blu-ray - 2011)
CDN$ 64.99 CDN$ 22.49