5.0 out of 5 stars Old School Supernatural Is Back!!
Published on Sept. 7 2011 by DeanWinchester79

3.0 out of 5 stars I got supernatural season 6📟for my birthday. It was ...
I got supernatural season 6📟for my birthday. It was ok, there wasn't much to it. I am supernatural fan but I could do without it. #boring
Published 10 months ago by Ish

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Old School Supernatural Is Back!!, Sept. 7 2011
This review is from: Supernatural: The Complete Sixth Season [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Season six of one of the best shows in history goes back to where it all began - season 1 mode. Yes, I do admit that it's not exactly like season 1, but where the spooks in the first season were mainly ghosts, how can you go wrong with a show where 2 brothers stopped Satan and The Apocalypse? But that was only the beginning, as the Brothers Winchester must now stop dragons (yes I did say that) get Sam's soul back, all culminating to the final confrontation with Eve, the first woman and the mother of all monsters and the unexpected betrayal of a loyal friend. These season 6 episodes are a MUST for any Supernatural fan!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Season Since Season 2, Sept. 4 2011
Being a HUGE - and I do mean HUGE fan of this show, let me say that after the huge Apocalypse storyline of seasons 4 & 5, I didn't know where the show could go from there. But I am glad to report that season 6 outdoes anything in the last 2 seasons - yes, even Sam being possessed by Satan being one of them, and the reason for that being Sam is Souless for the first half of the season (his soul is trapped in Lucifer's cage). But the real shock is the very end of the season scene, which must be seen to be believed, all leading up to a dramatic season 7 premiere on the 23'rd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review of Supernatural season 6 (blu-ray), Aug. 25 2012
This is a great season of Supernatural. The blu-ray is also fantastic quality. I have the DVD for the previous seasons, but the blu-ray is much better.

The plot of the season starts off really weak. Bringing grandpa back from the dead seemed like really sloppy writing and at first, it seemed like he wouldn't serve any important purpose to the season's storyline. When I watched the first episode of season 6 on TV, I thought the writers were running out of ideas. The season picked up really quickly though and the story got really fun and exciting after the first few episodes. I won't spoil the plot though -- you'll have to watch the season to see what happens. I will tell you this though: there is a great plot twist at the end of the season!

I highly recommend purchasing this blu-ray!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best season of Supernatural!, May 7 2012
Some people were very concerned that Eric Kripke left the show this season. But I am pleased to say that Sera Gamble (his "replacement") takes the show in a much better direction. Things become more personal for the characters and serialized. Every episode moves the story forward and helps build a much more satisfying conclusion. Fear not though, there are still incredible stand-alone episodes like "The French Mistake" (which, is in my opinion, is the best episode of the series). The set is filled with great special features which round out an incredible set. A must buy for Supernatural fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, Jan. 26 2013
These guys, This show. I love it. Jared and Jensen are perfect and so is their supporting cast. If you aren't watching it then you should be.
This will be my review for all the seasons I bought off of here because I love it. It can be a little obvious at some points and you know what's going to happen but nothing can replace this show. IT'S AMAZING.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supernatural: Season 6, Feb. 17 2012
I love this series and everything about it. The writers are very creative and I like that they know their folklore. Jared and Jensen are fun to watch; they have great chemistry. Their real-life friendship and affection for one another adds dimension to their performances.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just adding to the collection., July 23 2012
I bought this season just to add to my collection of the other seasons.. A good season in all though I admit I don't think anything will be as good as the first season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Winchesters, Jan. 1 2014
Awesome Season. I can't wait to see where Season 9 will take the story…and to purchase the Complete Season 9 on DVD. :)
The gag reel and extras were awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Loved the Series, so I Bought it!, Sept. 13 2014
Exactly what they described
Exactly what they promised
Exactly why I bought it from them
I'm very satisfied!
More than enough reasons!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Supernatural, April 24 2013
My kids and I watched all of these shows. We contimue to watch Season 8 currently on tv. It will be nice when the DVD's of Season 8 come out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Supernatural: The Complete Sixth Season [Blu-ray]
Supernatural: The Complete Sixth Season [Blu-ray] by Jared Padalecki (Blu-ray - 2011)
CDN$ 64.99 CDN$ 18.99