5.0 out of 5 stars This is as good as television gets... fantastic!!
Published on July 2 2011 by RIGGER1

2.0 out of 5 stars ordered as a gift
Published 18 months ago by Charlene Everets

5.0 out of 5 stars This is as good as television gets... fantastic!!, July 2 2011
RIGGER1 (CALGARY, ALBERTA.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sons of Anarchy: Season Three (DVD)
From a distance the viewer gets bikers, hot women, well thought out crimes, great music, and of course violence.. Nice, good start! However, season 3 digs a little deeper and the plot and character building gets really intense!! This show has finally gone multidimensional and honestly at times, especially in Ireland, I was seriously wondering where are they going with this show? All I can say is WOW!! What else can I say without ruining it for you? Let's just say the writing is excellent and this season comes together to one of the best season finales I've ever seen! This show is getting epic, like Sopranos epic. Good luck just watching one episode before bed, you're going to have some late nights!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blu-ray, April 26 2014
This Blu ray does not work! We had to buy another one some were else! Would love to return it. Our blu-ray has been updated, there should be no reason why it doesn't work

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great series, Feb. 5 2013
Great series.
Not sure what the issues was with this DVD or this season.
It differed in the way the DVD loaded and operated.
Had trouble with both disk 1 and 3. My Samsung Blue Ray DVD player is about 5 years old. Never an issue with any other disk in this series of 4 seasons, just this one. The player didn't want to recognize disk 1 or 3. Then it worked but really, really slow to load.

I would like feed back from the supplier if this was a disk problem.

2.0 out of 5 stars ordered as a gift, Jan. 10 2014
This review is from: Sons of Anarchy: Season Three (DVD)
i received these dvds in a timely manner and sent that to the seller stating that i was very happy. however, once we started watching we were very disappointed - the kept freezing and then the voices would be off from the people speaking. sometimes if we stopped it and started it again it would work, this happened mainly on the first disk and the fourth but was very aggrivating. we did end up watching it but not as happy as i originally thought i was

1.0 out of 5 stars Downhill form Season 2, June 20 2013
Dr. M. Koblic - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sons of Anarchy: Season Three (DVD)
Everything that was bad about season 2 in spades. The whole Northern Ireland junket is completely ridiculous. I will not be watching season 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly was I was looking for.., Jan. 18 2014
This review is from: Sons of Anarchy: Season Three (DVD)
This was the perfect Christmas gift and my son in law was very happy. The story that everybody want to see.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, Jan. 14 2014
This review is from: Sons of Anarchy: Season Three (DVD)
I just love this serie!! i ordered season 1, 2, 3 and 4 for Christmas and we watched them all. When you start watching it you just can't stop. I just ordered season 5 and waiting for it - i just can't wait to watch. Season 6 is going to be the next one i am going to buy but right now you have to pre-order. It's not out yet. I would recommend all the seasons! Thank you Amazon.ca!

5.0 out of 5 stars SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 3, March 31 2014
Love this series, hard to stop watching once you start. It is intriguing and full of suspense. And it's a keepsake.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Action, Feb. 19 2014
This review is from: Sons of Anarchy: Season Three (DVD)
Just as I had anticipated it was excellent.

I would recommend to everyone that has watched Seasons I & II

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction Guaranteed, April 2 2014
This review is from: Sons of Anarchy: Season Three (DVD)
The best season in the series in my opinion. I liked that I was able to find the lowest price on this item.

Sons of Anarchy: Season Three
Sons of Anarchy: Season Three by Stephen Kay (DVD - 2011)
CDN$ 49.98 CDN$ 34.97