biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 2, 2011
From a distance the viewer gets bikers, hot women, well thought out crimes, great music, and of course violence.. Nice, good start! However, season 3 digs a little deeper and the plot and character building gets really intense!! This show has finally gone multidimensional and honestly at times, especially in Ireland, I was seriously wondering where are they going with this show? All I can say is WOW!! What else can I say without ruining it for you? Let's just say the writing is excellent and this season comes together to one of the best season finales I've ever seen! This show is getting epic, like Sopranos epic. Good luck just watching one episode before bed, you're going to have some late nights!!
on April 26, 2014
This Blu ray does not work! We had to buy another one some were else! Would love to return it. Our blu-ray has been updated, there should be no reason why it doesn't work
on February 5, 2013
Great series.
Not sure what the issues was with this DVD or this season.
It differed in the way the DVD loaded and operated.
Had trouble with both disk 1 and 3. My Samsung Blue Ray DVD player is about 5 years old. Never an issue with any other disk in this series of 4 seasons, just this one. The player didn't want to recognize disk 1 or 3. Then it worked but really, really slow to load.

I would like feed back from the supplier if this was a disk problem.
on January 18, 2014
This was the perfect Christmas gift and my son in law was very happy. The story that everybody want to see.

Thanks
on January 14, 2014
I just love this serie!! i ordered season 1, 2, 3 and 4 for Christmas and we watched them all. When you start watching it you just can't stop. I just ordered season 5 and waiting for it - i just can't wait to watch. Season 6 is going to be the next one i am going to buy but right now you have to pre-order. It's not out yet. I would recommend all the seasons! Thank you Amazon.ca!
on March 31, 2014
Love this series, hard to stop watching once you start. It is intriguing and full of suspense. And it's a keepsake.
on April 2, 2014
The best season in the series in my opinion. I liked that I was able to find the lowest price on this item.
on April 7, 2014
I WOULD SO BUY AGAIN WAS ON TIME AND I COULDNT STOP WATCHING IT ...LOL EVERYTHING WAS GREAT ABOUT IT
on February 4, 2013
I know that I am clearly late in writing a review for this seller, but I am only starting to get the hang of shopping online. Anyways, the full season that I ordered, came as pomised and sooner than anticipated! My husband was thrilled to pieces and that makes everything worthwile for me. Thankyou!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Love this show. It's about so much more than just a motorcycle gang. I bought season 1 & 2 through Amazon after watching a couple of episodes on line and becoming addicted, so naturally I had to buy season 3 and continue watching.

Fun fact: Lightly based on Hamlet!