5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite
I love all Burn Notice seasons. I was pleased that this one arrived so quickly, because I had just finished watching Season 3. I think the Michael, Fiona and Sam are fun to watch, not only in Season 4 but throughout. I like the description of "how they do things" to get in or out of tough situations.
Published 10 months ago by pamelarose

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected better for a 4th season...
After three superb season, Season 4 has started to way less fun and interesting.

Now this is a personal opinion but I just cannot stand the new guy. I love the actor himself, but the character I find takes a lot of space and found it to be a bit too much space for Burn Notice.

I continue to enjoy the series, but not all episodes unlike previous...
Published on Aug. 8 2011 by Stefanie Beaudin

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite, Feb. 12 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, May 29 2013
This review is from: Burn Notice: The Complete Fourth Season (DVD)
I am a movie collector and I am pleased to add this movie to my collection, I am very selective in what I buy and enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Really Great Show, April 3 2013
This review is from: Burn Notice: The Complete Fourth Season (DVD)
This show is very, very good it has a lot of action, it's funny and has a really great story line. I would recommend this show to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SEASON!, Sept. 14 2011
This review is from: Burn Notice: The Complete Fourth Season (DVD)
The delivery was very quick and efficient as always. The season is awesome and definetly one of the best ones that I have seen. However, I would suggest watching the first three seasons first!

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected better for a 4th season..., Aug. 8 2011
This review is from: Burn Notice: The Complete Fourth Season (DVD)

I continue to enjoy the series, but not all episodes unlike previous seasons. One out of 3 episodes is great in my opinion,some I found rather boring or just plain off topic or too far fetched.

I will watch it to the end and hopefully by season 5, things will get back to normal a bit and back to the original storyline, which is getting the Burn Notice you know? I'll buy Season 4, but wait for it to drop in the price, because it is not worth paying 50$ this season.

(In a strange way, this kinda reminds me a bit of The Pretender, in the sort that the story was finding out the truth while helping others)

3.0 out of 5 stars retour, March 17 2013
Liberatore Jc - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burn Notice: The Complete Fourth Season (DVD)
DVD reçu dans les délais avec enveloppe adéquate. Emballage sous blister et qualité de lecture parfaite.
Merci pour la rapidité de livraison mais saison réexpédiée car il manquait l'audio en français.

3.0 out of 5 stars Running out of steam, July 17 2011
Randall Barnhart (Earth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burn Notice: The Complete Fourth Season (DVD)
Statisticians like to cite research that suggests that, after five years, most television programs start to loose steam. This is not a hard and fast rule, but things tend to break that way (that's why shows are syndicated only after they hit the five year mark). Unfortunately, Burn Notice only made it to season four before it started folding in on itself.

What started as an exciting tale of Jeffrey Donovan as "Burned" (i.e., fired) agent Michael Westen's seemingly never ending attempts to get back into the spy game has slowly wind down into an attempt to re-ignate the excitement of the early years. Instead, Season Four ends up repeating earlier stories (in fact, at one point several of us started guessing which episode they borrowed the story line from)to the point of boredom. Even Sam and Fiona fail to interest the viewer.

I really enjoyed the early days of Burn Notice, but if this is what's going to happen for the next few years, I would just give it up and stick with Leverage or Breaking Bad.

Burn Notice: The Complete Fourth Season
Burn Notice: The Complete Fourth Season by Jeffrey Donovan (DVD - 2011)
CDN$ 21.98 CDN$ 14.48