summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on August 8, 2011
After three superb season, Season 4 has started to way less fun and interesting.

Now this is a personal opinion but I just cannot stand the new guy. I love the actor himself, but the character I find takes a lot of space and found it to be a bit too much space for Burn Notice.

I continue to enjoy the series, but not all episodes unlike previous seasons. One out of 3 episodes is great in my opinion,some I found rather boring or just plain off topic or too far fetched.

I will watch it to the end and hopefully by season 5, things will get back to normal a bit and back to the original storyline, which is getting the Burn Notice you know? I'll buy Season 4, but wait for it to drop in the price, because it is not worth paying 50$ this season.

(In a strange way, this kinda reminds me a bit of The Pretender, in the sort that the story was finding out the truth while helping others)
on February 12, 2014
I love all Burn Notice seasons. I was pleased that this one arrived so quickly, because I had just finished watching Season 3. I think the Michael, Fiona and Sam are fun to watch, not only in Season 4 but throughout. I like the description of "how they do things" to get in or out of tough situations.
on September 14, 2011
The delivery was very quick and efficient as always. The season is awesome and definetly one of the best ones that I have seen. However, I would suggest watching the first three seasons first!
on April 3, 2013
This show is very, very good it has a lot of action, it's funny and has a really great story line. I would recommend this show to anyone.
on May 29, 2013
I am a movie collector and I am pleased to add this movie to my collection, I am very selective in what I buy and enjoyed it.
on April 13, 2015
I love this series and wish it was still running. Great story lines, action and funny one liners. Everything I could want.
on May 18, 2016
still watching, looking forward to the next season
on January 18, 2015
Excellent and well-acted series.
on June 18, 2015
Great Series!!
on March 17, 2013
DVD reçu dans les délais avec enveloppe adéquate. Emballage sous blister et qualité de lecture parfaite.
Merci pour la rapidité de livraison mais saison réexpédiée car il manquait l'audio en français.