march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on August 19, 2011
Here is a doctor practicing medicine with sophisticated and rich people, at the same time everyone has a story, sometimes funny, sometimes complicated, sometimes sad.
The series is lighthearted but so easy to watch and enjoy! The characters diverse, all of them interesting and some very comical. The thread of the story keeps you hanging in wondering what is coming next and hoping it will not finish too soon!
on March 22, 2012
As I had said for season 1, this is a great show! As long as they keep making them I will keep buying them. It is a show I cant miss. I am hooked. I just love this show! There is drama and comedy but the actors are very good. Cant wait for season 3.
on January 10, 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this show and am definitely glad to add it to my collection. I am looking forward to more in the future.
on October 24, 2014