summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home Music Deals Store All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 16, 2013
This is a beautiful peace of vinyl. Not only is the music out standing, the vinyl is a candy white! This is one of my favorite Katy Perry albums and the fact that it is available on vinyl is even better. I consider this a cover-to-cover listen.

Be sure to use the candy themed sleeves and not the plane while sleeves the records come in. I found the ones they came in left black marks on the records.
on January 1, 2013
ok this is a cd that i can listen to when I am feeling blue and then I feel much better or if I just need a pick me up turn it up and lets get the party started I absolutely love Katy Perry's Music !!!
on March 22, 2016
I don't know what everyone listens to their records on. But pretty much none of the new presses sound right on my turntable. And this record is warped than any other record from my collection of around 50 of as old 50 years old records. I am using a Grado Blue properly calibrated cartridge BTW. So it's not the most fancy one, but it should be adequate because everything else sounds excellent on it. I can tell you right now that Taylor's 1989 record that I got from Amazon has no warping at all and sound amazing!
on May 6, 2011
Now I know what explicit means when listed. Aside from that I think it is a great cd. Very catchy tunes. Fun lyrics.
on May 9, 2016
Its a decent record, and has catchy tunes and lyrics. The only thing thing is the quality of the record press is horrible. First LP has imperfections in it and scratchy sounds, and second LP is warped. I have never purchased a LP so damaged as a new item before.
on April 18, 2016
white vinyl that did not smell like cotton candy. Thanks to some of the other reveiwers I feel like a bit of a rube. still super happy with this and I like that their are two different vinyl covers inside.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 6, 2016
I picked this up on a whim, since it was only $20, and man I'm impressed. Double LP on white vinyl, gatefold sleeve, poly-lined inner sleeves, and sounds great.
on November 25, 2014
thank you fast shipping verry good item
on May 22, 2011
I liked Katy's debut album ("One of the Boys") but I love this one. She has definitely come into her own with this album - there are so many excellent songs on it, from the fun-in-the-sun song "California Gurls", to heart-touching "Teenage Dream" to the uplifting "Firework". The depth and the power in the lyrics of "Down the Drain" really hit a personal note and I can't stop listening to "E.T" - I'm not surprised it's hit #1 in North America! This one is going to stay in my cd player for a long time!
on August 15, 2015
Like it more then i thought I would.