5.0 out of 5 stars love this travel mug
I have tried many including teaopia mugs as well as the other trudeau mugs but this model is by far the best for several reasons
-able to drink from it even with the filter still in place just move it around til you get a clear space
-I use loose tea and am able leave them in place adding more water for additional cup
l-no bothering to have to store filter...
Published on Feb. 12 2012 by Ms. Denise R. Blais

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
Published on Dec 17 2010 by Lynn

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, Dec 17 2010
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
Beautiful mug but the mesh infuser is absolutely horrible quality. I ordered one and it was jammed into the mug past the rim that it's supposed to sit on. I was sent a replacement mug which was even worse! This one was probably pushed an inch into the mug as if somebody took a hammer and smashed the infuser until it was bent out of shape and deep in the mug. I had to return both of them!

This mug would have been a fantastic holiday gift if the infuser for either one been better quality. Now I have to shop elsewhere. Maybe future stock will be much better, but I wouldn't get your hopes up on this item right now.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this travel mug, Feb. 12 2012
Ms. Denise R. Blais "whimsy novel" (Brantford ,On.Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
l-no bothering to have to store filter elsewhere
-no additional parts to come unglued
-keeps liquid warm for 2hrs even in this cold weather
-easy to hold for smaller arthritic hands
I have bought 8 and given them as gifts and everyone loves them
Can you tell that I use it a lot?
Enjoy
Best purchase from Amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Product, Nov. 29 2010
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
This is a great tea cup, it keeps your tea warm for hours. It is also BPA free and it's easy to clean. The only negative I can say, it's that the lid can be hard to open, however it tends to get easier after many use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a tea lover!, May 25 2013
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
I bought this tea mug for my mom for Mother's Day and she loved it! She says it works perfectly and use it everyday! Now, I'm gonna buy myself one too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 29 2013
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
Nice mug. Perfect for even finer teas as the mesh is quite small.
Keeps beverage hot for 30-40 minutes.
Dishwasher friendly too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tea tumbler!, June 26 2013
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
Enjoying great tea in this well made tumbler. Very handy to take in the car or when on the run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 9 2013
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
This is an awesome item for the price. It keeps my tea hotter than I ever thought it would! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps it warm, and doesn't break!, March 1 2013
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
I've went through so many glass double walled tea tumblers it's not funny. They're so fragile! So I decided to go plastic. I know it's not as "healthy", but I needed something that wouldn't break after the first use.

The Tea-Mendous tumbler is made out of a durable plastic. I have not detected any plastic taste in my tea, which is awesome considering I'm pouring boiling water into it. The plastic hasn't stained at all. The seal between the double walls is effective - my tea stays warm for up to 2 hours in it.

The mesh loose-leaf tea holder is excellent - it doesn't impart a metallic taste to the tea.

The lid seals on quite tight, and I haven't had any issues with spillage. I even dropped it in my car once, onto the floorboards - and not a drop was spilled. It doesn't fit in my car cup holder too well, since it's really tall and top heavy. I would say that's the main complaint.

It would be good if I could throw it in the dishwasher, but it says not to so I don't.

All in all a great product! I would buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISSATISFIED, July 23 2014
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
I thought I had found the perfect product--I THOUGHT. The tea leaves didn't come out of the cage, the double wall meant I didn't get burned, and the size was perfect. One day, out of the blue, I go to grab it from my cabinet. The inner container had COMPLETELY separated from the outer. What a piece of crap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still a good product for making tea on the, Nov. 27 2014
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
works well for what it does. Not overly durable though. I've been through two in the past year. They don't take a lot of abuse which is something I look for in travel mugs. Still a good product for making tea on the go

Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear