5.0 out of 5 stars love this travel mug
I have tried many including teaopia mugs as well as the other trudeau mugs but this model is by far the best for several reasons
-able to drink from it even with the filter still in place just move it around til you get a clear space
-I use loose tea and am able leave them in place adding more water for additional cup
l-no bothering to have to store filter...
Published on Feb. 12 2012 by Ms. Denise R. Blais

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
Published on Dec 17 2010 by Lynn

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, Dec 17 2010
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
Beautiful mug but the mesh infuser is absolutely horrible quality. I ordered one and it was jammed into the mug past the rim that it's supposed to sit on. I was sent a replacement mug which was even worse! This one was probably pushed an inch into the mug as if somebody took a hammer and smashed the infuser until it was bent out of shape and deep in the mug. I had to return both of them!

This mug would have been a fantastic holiday gift if the infuser for either one been better quality. Now I have to shop elsewhere. Maybe future stock will be much better, but I wouldn't get your hopes up on this item right now.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this travel mug, Feb. 12 2012
Ms. Denise R. Blais "whimsy novel" (Brantford ,On.Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
l-no bothering to have to store filter elsewhere
-no additional parts to come unglued
-keeps liquid warm for 2hrs even in this cold weather
-easy to hold for smaller arthritic hands
I have bought 8 and given them as gifts and everyone loves them
Can you tell that I use it a lot?
Enjoy
Best purchase from Amazon

2.0 out of 5 stars Breaks as easily as it over-steeps!, May 4 2015
I was really keen to use this frequently, but only a couple days after it arrived, I dropped it on the floor of a classroom during a lecture and the rim at the top broke cleanly off. With a heavy heart, I had to through it away. I realize that you're not supposed to drop these things, but it would be nice if this product was a little more life-resistant. Before I broke it, I bought another as a gift for my aunt. After 1 week, she told me her husband has broke it. So I guess you could say this is a pretty delicate product. My girlfriend still has hers intact, so maybe it's only fragile in the hands of men :P

The basket also hangs very low, meaning the tea you prepare can oversteep easily unless you're willing to remove the basket after a few minutes, which is obviously a very big inconvenience. I have since purchased the "Aladdin Perfect Cup Tea Infuser", which I cannot recall having dropped but doesn't face the same basket issues as this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but comes with an important flaw!, Sept. 5 2013
Jessrc (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
I almost like everything about this product....holds lots of tea, format is perfect, i like the brewing cup "system"...but the tumbler can leak!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a tea lover!, May 25 2013
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
I bought this tea mug for my mom for Mother's Day and she loved it! She says it works perfectly and use it everyday! Now, I'm gonna buy myself one too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 29 2013
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
Nice mug. Perfect for even finer teas as the mesh is quite small.
Keeps beverage hot for 30-40 minutes.
Dishwasher friendly too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for taking to your office, Aug. 14 2013
Al (Mississauga, ON) - See all my reviews
nothing beats proper tea leaves..with this you can drink your tea after lunch comfortably. I use it very often, no leaks, easy to clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, March 24 2014
Keith Little - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I like this overall, it looks great and the mesh infuser works really well with every type of tea I've tried in it. The only two caveats I would offer is that it can leak, so be careful if you're using it as a travel mug, and the infuser basket isn't quite as sturdy as I would like, so be careful while handling and cleaning it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still a good product for making tea on the, Nov. 27 2014
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
works well for what it does. Not overly durable though. I've been through two in the past year. They don't take a lot of abuse which is something I look for in travel mugs. Still a good product for making tea on the go

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tea tumbler!, June 26 2013
This review is from: Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear (Kitchen)
Enjoying great tea in this well made tumbler. Very handy to take in the car or when on the run.

Trudeau Tea-Mendous 16-Ounce Tea Tumbler, Clear