5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!
Published on Feb. 19 2012 by Darcie Ogilvie

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic like nasty dish cloth
I already had the green ones and I was very happy as the are very absorbent and have a cotton like feel, without being made of cotton. The blue ones look identical, but practically it is completely other material, more like cheap polyester, with very little power to absorb water. I wonder what happened and why there is such a huge difference in quality between colours.
Published 5 months ago by carminaburana

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, Feb. 19 2012
Darcie Ogilvie (Berwick, Nova Scotia Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gourmet Classics Cornflower Blue Microfiber Dish Cloth, Set of 4 (Kitchen)
I have tried many many kinds of dish clothes over the years and have never really like any of them. I saw these dish clothes one day when I was looking for something else and thought I would try them. So far they are awesome (been using them for about 1 month), they don't get stinky like other dish clothes, they are not full of whole like knitted clothes,they are soft and thick so they will not tear or stretch like other dish clothes. I really really like them and plan to get some more in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic like nasty dish cloth, March 14 2014
carminaburana (On, Ca) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

1.0 out of 5 stars Holds grease, Sept. 29 2013
I meant to write this review long ago, so please forgive me. These are the worse dish clothes I have ever purchased, they do not rinse out properly, they do not come clean after washing them. They hold onto the grease that comes from your pots, pans etc. I ended up having to throw them away after just a few uses. I do not recommend you buy these

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 17 2013
This is a great product, I just wish it would be just a little larger. The micro fiber helps clean better and it wrings out to almost dry. Nice color also.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic dish cloths, Dec 31 2012
We have always had a problem with our dish cloths starting to smell after a day or two but these cloths certainly do not have that problem. They are thick and lush and clean well. We have washed and dried them and they still hold there shape. My friends and family were very impressed with them so I have ordered more.

Gourmet Classics Cornflower Blue Microfiber Dish Cloth, Set of 4
Gourmet Classics Cornflower Blue Microfiber Dish Cloth, Set of 4 by Gourmet Classics by HIC Brands that Cook
Out of stock