summer boutiques-francophones Learn more Furniture All-New Kindle snsflyout sports Tools Family

on December 15, 2013
This steamer might take 2 minutes to heat up, but it's highly effective and worth the wait. It also takes time to cool down, so you need to plan ahead when you use this. It's highly effective on light-weight materials like silk, thin polyester, and light jersey cottons. However, with dress pants and jeans, I needed to spend more time with it. Not a problem, as it is not meant to be a steamer that is used in factories or dry cleaners. It's for personal use, and does a great job at it. Highly recommend it.
on March 30, 2013
I live in Canada and needed something to take to California for a wedding party so it had to be compact and work well on delicate fabrics as well as suits. Worked like a charm! Spoke with many people and researched many products before I purchased this one. My only sour note has nothing to do with the product but with the difficulty purchasing it as I had to pay a LOT for shipping and taxes.
on July 11, 2013
Good product and it's very light. I'm try it on my 100% cotton t-shirt and Jiffy make a good job
on December 5, 2013
I purchased this item to steam bridesmaid dresses that had traveled, everyone was appreciative but the delicate fabric snagged very easily. For everyday fabrics this is a great tool. Otherwise practice caution.
on October 15, 2010
Bought the esteam to go on a caribbean cruise. By the time of the cruise we had so fallen in love with it, I a) gave it to my brother as a gift at the end of the cruise and b) immediately replaced it when we got home. Just threw linen clothes in the suitcase without a care and steamed them as we put them on.
Great travel (and home) tool! This is a travel steamer that actually works!
on August 15, 2010
This product works very well and is nice and light. It would be nice if it was a bit smaller for travelling but worked very well on our recent trip
on August 30, 2013
This is a great steamer. I already have one at home that I use constantly as I don't have an ironing board ! I bought this one as a gift for a friend that always borrows mine...
on April 13, 2015
Works well, but is quite a bit more expensive here in Canada than in the US. At only US$58 in the US, it might be better to purchase it there if you have the time and inclination.
on June 12, 2014
Jiffy is the tool that great retailers use. The Esteam is great for traveling and storage in small places. It is also simple to use and powerful.
on August 8, 2014
Shipping was really fast!
It gets more powerful after you use it for a couple times.
Great purchase for travel!