4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toy, just one issue!
Published 20 months ago by blueskies

3.0 out of 5 stars Very hard to assemble the seating area but my daughter love jumping in it
My daughter likes it but assembling the seating area was so hard my fingers bleed while pulling the fabrics and try to attach it to plastics part. And I don't really feel that my baby fit well in it she is pending forward something wrong I have seen better jumpers.
Published 4 months ago by Dana juha

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toy, just one issue!, Dec 17 2012
This review is from: Baby Einstein 90564 Musical Motion Activity Jumper (Blue) (Baby Product)
I bought this toy for a 6 month old. It looks intimidating to assemble but follow the instructions and you will be fine (the 5 year old helped me assemble using the pictures). Loads of activity and things to explore, the baby LOVED it (and we did too). HOWEVER, this toy contains 2 purple key shaped pieces that fit in the activity tray and are not anchored sufficiently to the jumper (not visible in the picture). The 6 month old managed to easily pull one off and attempted to eat it. This piece may be small enough to pose a choking hazard and we have removed both of the purple keys. I have wrote the manufacturer and await a response. If a piece of a toy fits in a toilet paper tube, it may be a potential choking hazard for the under 3 crowd. I would have rated this product a 10/10 if not for the 2 purple key shaped pieces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for my four month old., Oct. 21 2012
My son is four and a half months old and he has been using it for the past 3 weeks. He has played with and enjoyed all the different toys. I like the high backrest so when he flings himself backwards he doesn't hit his head. The piano plays nice music. Also when it comes time to store this it can store flat. He doesn't quite touch the ground but that is not a problem because I just put a towel under him. Overall this has been a good purchase and my baby likes it. I took one star off because it should have a lower height adjustment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, June 10 2014
Our baby loves this. Lots of toys, easy for him to bounce in, and easy to set up. I had read in a few reviews that it was difficult to set up, but if you follow the directions it was very simple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 24 2014
Carl Bédard "heiachi" (Beauport (québec)) - See all my reviews
My 9 months old love it. He bounce no stop while we cook. We can keep a close eye on him and not be worried. He also love all the toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!!, May 18 2014
My son love it.. He's only four months and can use it !! I recommand this is a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, May 17 2014
Baby love it! Love jumping! Turns around. We can add some of our toys by fixing them too little loops.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 13 2014
Baby loves it. Spends 20-30 min twice per day. Great buy
Would recommend this product for any baby.
Than you

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves it., April 21 2014
Our Son just loves this jumper. No complaints. Best purchase we have made. Took a bit to put together but seems to be well built.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, April 12 2014
Very nice quality easy to put together the instructions are clear. Baby loves it buy at five months she still can not touch the ground so she does not spend that much time in it yet. The great part is the seat turns 360 so when she can touch ground she will be able to bounce and twist all around

5.0 out of 5 stars Great adjustable jumper, April 11 2014
Baby loved this item. Lots of exciting bits to play with and a good variety of sounds and songs. She decided that she was to grown up for it well before she actually grew out of it size-wise. Sturdy and fun. By far her favourite saucer.