4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toy, just one issue!
Published 16 months ago by blueskies

3.0 out of 5 stars Not right for my baby
I was expecting more of a JUMPER. My baby loves to jump, we had the Fisher Price Jumperoo and she LOVED it. Unfortunately, we had to give it back to my cousin, so I tried to find another jumper and this one stood out from all the reviews. When we got it, it took me at least an hour by myself to put it together. And then once we got her in it, she wouldn't jump at all...
Published 3 months ago by Nicole

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toy, just one issue!, Dec 17 2012
This review is from: Baby Einstein 90564 Musical Motion Activity Jumper (Blue) (Baby Product)
I bought this toy for a 6 month old. It looks intimidating to assemble but follow the instructions and you will be fine (the 5 year old helped me assemble using the pictures). Loads of activity and things to explore, the baby LOVED it (and we did too). HOWEVER, this toy contains 2 purple key shaped pieces that fit in the activity tray and are not anchored sufficiently to the jumper (not visible in the picture). The 6 month old managed to easily pull one off and attempted to eat it. This piece may be small enough to pose a choking hazard and we have removed both of the purple keys. I have wrote the manufacturer and await a response. If a piece of a toy fits in a toilet paper tube, it may be a potential choking hazard for the under 3 crowd. I would have rated this product a 10/10 if not for the 2 purple key shaped pieces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for my four month old., Oct. 21 2012
My son is four and a half months old and he has been using it for the past 3 weeks. He has played with and enjoyed all the different toys. I like the high backrest so when he flings himself backwards he doesn't hit his head. The piano plays nice music. Also when it comes time to store this it can store flat. He doesn't quite touch the ground but that is not a problem because I just put a towel under him. Overall this has been a good purchase and my baby likes it. I took one star off because it should have a lower height adjustment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, April 12 2014
Very nice quality easy to put together the instructions are clear. Baby loves it buy at five months she still can not touch the ground so she does not spend that much time in it yet. The great part is the seat turns 360 so when she can touch ground she will be able to bounce and twist all around

5.0 out of 5 stars Great adjustable jumper, April 11 2014
Baby loved this item. Lots of exciting bits to play with and a good variety of sounds and songs. She decided that she was to grown up for it well before she actually grew out of it size-wise. Sturdy and fun. By far her favourite saucer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very hard to assemble the seating area, April 7 2014
My daughter likes it but assembling the seating area was so hard my fingers bleed while pulling the fabrics and try to attach it to plastics part. And I don't really feel the my baby fit well in it she is pending forward something wrong

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, March 14 2014
My little one can't quite bounce in it yet but he is very intrigued my by the sights and sounds thus far!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright and fun, March 14 2014
Chosen because of the bright activities and because it doesn't look bulky and cumbersome. It does the job and baby likes it. Would recommend it to all moms looking for activity bouncing chair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jumper, March 6 2014
My daughter loves it. Easy to put together. The only thing is the plastic is quite sharp underneath the seat. My husband's hand got cut twice. watch it out for your little one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves it!, Jan. 24 2014
Ordered this for my five month old son. It arrived this afternoon. I assembled it, a relatively easy task. I put him in it & watched him explore everything attached to it. I wish I had considered getting this a month sooner. The maximum length of baby who can safely use it, is 30". My son is already 27". The maximum weight is 25lbs. He's a long slender boy, he will be too long for it, long before he is too heavy for it. His face was full of smiles. Occasionally he would do some jumping in it. Clearly, it was a big hit with him. I would definitely recommend it. A happy baby makes for a happy mom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift - Wonderful, Jan. 9 2014
Perfect for our new additions to our family. Bright colorful and fun! Easy to assemble. Delivered when indicated. Everyone loved it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb59fe090)

Baby Einstein 90564 Musical Motion Activity Jumper (Blue)
CDN$ 89.99