4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toy, just one issue!
Published on Dec 17 2012 by blueskies

3.0 out of 5 stars Very hard to assemble the seating area but my daughter love jumping in it
My daughter likes it but assembling the seating area was so hard my fingers bleed while pulling the fabrics and try to attach it to plastics part. And I don't really feel that my baby fit well in it she is pending forward something wrong I have seen better jumpers.
Published 8 months ago by Dana juha

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toy, just one issue!, Dec 17 2012
This review is from: Baby Einstein 90564 Musical Motion Activity Jumper (Blue) (Baby Product)
I bought this toy for a 6 month old. It looks intimidating to assemble but follow the instructions and you will be fine (the 5 year old helped me assemble using the pictures). Loads of activity and things to explore, the baby LOVED it (and we did too). HOWEVER, this toy contains 2 purple key shaped pieces that fit in the activity tray and are not anchored sufficiently to the jumper (not visible in the picture). The 6 month old managed to easily pull one off and attempted to eat it. This piece may be small enough to pose a choking hazard and we have removed both of the purple keys. I have wrote the manufacturer and await a response. If a piece of a toy fits in a toilet paper tube, it may be a potential choking hazard for the under 3 crowd. I would have rated this product a 10/10 if not for the 2 purple key shaped pieces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for my four month old., Oct. 21 2012
My son is four and a half months old and he has been using it for the past 3 weeks. He has played with and enjoyed all the different toys. I like the high backrest so when he flings himself backwards he doesn't hit his head. The piano plays nice music. Also when it comes time to store this it can store flat. He doesn't quite touch the ground but that is not a problem because I just put a towel under him. Overall this has been a good purchase and my baby likes it. I took one star off because it should have a lower height adjustment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright and fun, March 14 2014
Chosen because of the bright activities and because it doesn't look bulky and cumbersome. It does the job and baby likes it. Would recommend it to all moms looking for activity bouncing chair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jumper, March 6 2014
My daughter loves it. Easy to put together. The only thing is the plastic is quite sharp underneath the seat. My husband's hand got cut twice. watch it out for your little one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for video material, just put your kid in!, Nov. 13 2014
Awesome toy. MY son loved it so much, he would fall asleep in it and continue to try to bounce in his half-asleep state. Just be careful if you have small animals that might want to get under there, they might get bonked on the head a few times before they learn!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, June 10 2014
Our baby loves this. Lots of toys, easy for him to bounce in, and easy to set up. I had read in a few reviews that it was difficult to set up, but if you follow the directions it was very simple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 24 2014
Carl Bédard "heiachi" (Beauport (québec)) - See all my reviews
My 9 months old love it. He bounce no stop while we cook. We can keep a close eye on him and not be worried. He also love all the toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!!, May 18 2014
My son love it.. He's only four months and can use it !! I recommand this is a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, May 17 2014
Baby love it! Love jumping! Turns around. We can add some of our toys by fixing them too little loops.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 13 2014
Baby loves it. Spends 20-30 min twice per day. Great buy
Would recommend this product for any baby.
Than you

Baby Einstein 90564 Musical Motion Activity Jumper (Blue)
Used & New from: CDN$ 269.99